Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
mammutly said:
LoveCity said:
Martinez wouldn't be on my shortlist and I like him. A job like Sunderland should be next for him.

Martin O'Niell is a top quality manager, but he can't achieve there without money to spend. Martinez and O'Neill are both better than Mancini. As is AVB, Benitez, Gollum, Laudrup and Fat Sam. All of them should be on your list.

are you drinking tonite?

No. But you're right, I forgot to mention Hughes,

mammutly said:
karen7 said:
mammutly said:
Martin O'Niell is a top quality manager, but he can't achieve there without money to spend. Martinez and O'Neill are both better than Mancini. As is AVB, Benitez, Gollum, Laudrup and Fat Sam. All of them should be on your list.

are you drinking tonite?

No. But you're right, I forgot to mention Hughes,

drugs then!!

karen7 said:
one thing does pee me off about bobby is he doesnt put his foot down about our players and the internationals.its just flashed up on sky vinnie looks like playing for serbia.If he comes back injured again..

Maybe it's you on drugs if you think Vinnie is Serbian....

Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:
one thing does pee me off about bobby is he doesnt put his foot down about our players and the internationals.its just flashed up on sky vinnie looks like playing for serbia.If he comes back injured again..

PMSL.....sorry

SPIDERBOY said:
Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:

PMSL.....sorry

meant belguim and definately no offence!

Blimey the Mancini out brigade really are getting desperate, replacing Mancini with a manager who perennially gets his team in the relegation zone for 2/3rds of the season only for them to get out of jail on the last day, really!? Are these people serious.

Give Martinez five poor games and the no track record, and the 'unproven' brigade would be out with the knives quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

Lets not forget not only has Mancini delivered 3 trophies to City he has also won three title with Inter. A proven winning manager.

You can pick holes in anybody's managerial record including ferguson. No trophy for six years going out of the chumps league at the group stage last season, it's a facile and pointless exercise, no doubt you could have done the same with Shankly and Paisley

Taken in the whole Mancini has done a good job in record time and should rightly be given the opportunity to continue.

Stability is key to success, instability only leads to short term decision making to serve the narrow interests of the incumbent manager at the time and not the wider interests of the club.

All the above said I trust our owners who have the inside track on Mancini to make the right decision in the interests of the club.

karen7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
karen7 said:
meant belguim and definately no offence!

Know where ya coming from....sound very alike Serbia and Belgium ;-)

ive got my grandson in my ear telling how much he loves nastastic so i wasnt paying attention to what i was writing.shame i end my day embarrassed!!

Glowing more than the Rovers Return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.