Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Can we stop with the"Mancini haters" shite....don't think nobody on here hates him,they just think he's took us as far as he can,and if there is a better option,they would like to take it....me included...........worst mistake city made thread...Alan ball was mentioned a good few times..how many are gonna own up to singing his name to wonderwall at Maine road?.....things change!

And on another note..IF mourinho took over,is there anyone on here that can tell me his name won't be bellowed out round the stadium,in the first 5 minutes of his first game?

NOT ME! i cant even bear to watch him talk,that smug git does my head in
Whereas you find Mancini's arrogance and smugness OK?

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Danamy said:
I can see him at Everton when Gollum moves on
That's a pretty good shout.

It is. But not as good as Phil Neville. Nailed on. Visit the bookies now ;.)
TBF I can see his willingness to tow the party line being right up Kenwright's street. Neville will accept whatever budget he's told the club can afford.

SPIDERBOY said:
jackrussel said:
jay_mcfc said:
Looks like Martinez is the new love of BM then.
so we have mancini who has an history of winning things at the highest level who brought the first premership tital for44 years and has won a trophy every 10 months since he arrived to be replaced by martinez whos won nothing and fights relegation every year.WHY

Have I missed something,who said Martinez to replace bobby?

No one said Martinez to replace Mancini; we had a conversation about who City might look at if they went down the young and up and coming manager route and Chinese whisper syndrome seems to have ensued.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Mooner said:
Blimey the Mancini out brigade really are getting desperate, replacing Mancini with a manager who perennially gets his team in the relegation zone for 2/3rds of the season only for them to get out of jail on the last day, really!? Are these people serious.

Give Martinez five poor games and the no track record, and the 'unproven' brigade would be out with the knives quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

Lets not forget not only has Mancini delivered 3 trophies to City he has also won three title with Inter. A proven winning manager.

You can pick holes in anybody's managerial record including ferguson. No trophy for six years going out of the chumps league at the group stage last season, it's a facile and pointless exercise, no doubt you could have done the same with Shankly and Paisley

Taken in the whole Mancini has done a good job in record time and should rightly be given the opportunity to continue.

Stability is key to success, instability only leads to short term decision making to serve the narrow interests of the incumbent manager at the time and not the wider interests of the club.

All the above said I trust our owners who have the inside track on Mancini to make the right decision in the interests of the club.

Ha, ha. You inners should learn to read properly.

OB1 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
jackrussel said:
so we have mancini who has an history of winning things at the highest level who brought the first premership tital for44 years and has won a trophy every 10 months since he arrived to be replaced by martinez whos won nothing and fights relegation every year.WHY

Have I missed something,who said Martinez to replace bobby?

No one said Martinez to replace Mancini; we had a conversation about who City might look at if they went down the young and up and coming manager route and Chinese whisper syndrome seems to have ensued.

-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm --

Blue Mooner said:
Blimey the Mancini out brigade really are getting desperate, replacing Mancini with a manager who perennially gets his team in the relegation zone for 2/3rds of the season only for them to get out of jail on the last day, really!? Are these people serious.

Give Martinez five poor games and the no track record, and the 'unproven' brigade would be out with the knives quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

Lets not forget not only has Mancini delivered 3 trophies to City he has also won three title with Inter. A proven winning manager.

You can pick holes in anybody's managerial record including ferguson. No trophy for six years going out of the chumps league at the group stage last season, it's a facile and pointless exercise, no doubt you could have done the same with Shankly and Paisley

Taken in the whole Mancini has done a good job in record time and should rightly be given the opportunity to continue.

Stability is key to success, instability only leads to short term decision making to serve the narrow interests of the incumbent manager at the time and not the wider interests of the club.

All the above said I trust our owners who have the inside track on Mancini to make the right decision in the interests of the club.

Ha, ha. You inners should learn to read properly.

So you were having a hypothetical debate about City going down the young and upcoming managerial route but don't actually think that should or would happen !!? Work that one out!

And next for debate...... should City go down the route of appointing a proven lower league manager.... I'll start with Dario O'Gradi.......

Bluemoon115 said:
karen7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
And on another note..IF mourinho took over,is there anyone on here that can tell me his name won't be bellowed out round the stadium,in the first 5 minutes of his first game?

NOT ME! i cant even bear to watch him talk,that smug git does my head in
Whereas you find Mancini's arrogance and smugness OK?

why ask that? it was nothing to do with mancini.whilst i respect mourinho's work i cant bear his smug arrogance and the way he acts gets on my nerves
from a manager point of view he openly loves chelsea and is up fergies
backside.I can see it now. question,you have beaten chelsea/utd 6-1 how do you feel.? the best team lost,great stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.