Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
jay_mcfc said:
Looks like Martinez is the new love of BM then.
so we have mancini who has an history of winning things at the highest level who brought the first premership tital for44 years and has won a trophy every 10 months since he arrived to be replaced by martinez whos won nothing and fights relegation every year.WHY

jackrussel said:
jay_mcfc said:
so we have mancini who has an history of winning things at the highest level who brought the first premership tital for44 years and has won a trophy every 10 months since he arrived to be replaced by martinez whos won nothing and fights relegation every year.WHY

Have I missed something,who said Martinez to replace bobby?

Sky Blue said:
jay_mcfc said:

A few on here wanted O'Neill 12 months ago LOL

O'Neil O'fuck O'god O'no O'dear O'my O'go fuckyerself. ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 pm --<br /><br />
SPIDERBOY said:
jackrussel said:
jay_mcfc said:

Not replace him,just he's ok.

Martinez wouldn't be on my shortlist and I like him. A job like Sunderland should be next for him.

one thing does pee me off about bobby is he doesnt put his foot down about our players and the internationals.its just flashed up on sky vinnie looks like playing for serbia.If he comes back injured again..

LoveCity said:
Martinez wouldn't be on my shortlist and I like him. A job like Sunderland should be next for him.

Martin O'Niell is a top quality manager, but he can't achieve there without money to spend. Martinez and O'Neill are both better than Mancini. As is AVB, Benitez, Gollum, Laudrup and Fat Sam. All of them should be on your list.

samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
jay_mcfc said:

A few on here wanted O'Neill 12 months ago LOL

O'Neil O'fuck O'god O'no O'dear O'my O'go fuckyerself. ;)

-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 pm --

SPIDERBOY said:
jackrussel said:

Not replace him,just he's ok.

He doesn't do bad,given the resources he has,took them to the semi final this year,as we know...wouldn't want him at city personally....but you only have to look at guardiola....managed barcalona b....then first team and on his way to bayern Munich......given the right resources,you never know...

mammutly said:
LoveCity said:

Martin O'Niell is a top quality manager, but he can't achieve there without money to spend. Martinez and O'Neill are both better than Mancini. As is AVB, Benitez, Gollum, Laudrup and Fat Sam. All of them should be on your list.

are you drinking tonite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.