Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
bondsman said:
Marvin said:
Instead of sticking the knife in with the FA Cup still to be won, and the Champions League qualification to be secured, how about we support the team, stop giving ammunition to the enemies and see what the rest of the season brings.

Our performance over the rest of the season will be the deciding factor anyway.

Exactly. Some of the stuff on this thread is embarrassing.

Sigh.....

The Flash said:
The cookie monster said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
The fact that Mancini's name is sung loud and proud at most matches suggest Bluemoon isn't representative of most match-going blues anyway
Your going to hurt the half a dozen haters feelings with that post...

Nah - they're too busy making their "Mancini Out" banners and coming up with new chants for the next home game.

Mancini - whoa-oah, Mancini - whoa-oah
He came from Italy,
His tactics upset me,
Mancini! Whoa-oah

Sung loud and proud no doubt as everyone around them feels the same.....

Pathetic

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Future's Blue said:
Who do you want to bring in instead?

Real question.
My 3 would be Jose Mourinho, Jupp Heynckes or Carlo Ancelotti.

If we are after a younger manager then Jurgen Klopp.

Mercato365 are reporting today that,Jorge Mendez (mourinho's agent) HAS been in talks for over a week,regarding a move to PSG.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
How about?

Pellegrini,
He comes from Chile,
to manage Man Citeh,
Pellegrini,

Songs come and go- not heard the Mario one for a while - all City fans loved him too!

Tolm doing some fishing...?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
How about?

Pellegrini,
He comes from Chile,
to manage Man Citeh,
Pellegrini,

Songs come and go- not heard the Mario one for a while - all City fans loved him too!

I'd definitely take MP over Mancini this summer - in a heartbeat. I'm actually beginning to think after Mourinho and Klopp, he might be the guy. I've got a good feeling about him and what he could do at City. Plus it'd smooth the way to bring the boy Isco in as well. Job's a good 'un ...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
How about?

Pellegrini,
He comes from Chile,
to manage Man Citeh,
Pellegrini,

Pellegrini was the manager of Real Madrid when they bought Kaka, Alonso, Benzema. It was an unprecedented era where they spent like never before and won nothing.

What has he won in Europe? One Intertoto Cup I think.

We would be a laughing stock if we replace a manager who has won almost everything with a manager who has won the Intertoto Cup.

How about the owners invest in a striker, and see how Mancini does next season? if we keep Mancini, get Aguero fit, and sign a striker alongside him, are you saying we can't compete for the title?

Would like to know so much what would Mancini tell the press if he would be Spurs manager...

Wenger/AVB keeps telling every week they can do it, they will do it, the players can do it, etc.

Would Mancini lower the expectations like he used to do at City...

As Spurs manager he would say something like this:
Arsenal spent for years, Chelsea spent for years, City/United same, so we "Spurs" dont have the chance. We will fight for the end but we will have to get players (=because current set of players arent good for me)".

Can imagine him lowering expectations instead of giving extra motivation out of man management skills to his squad that maybe a little weaker than Arsenals and lot weaker than Chelsea, City, United.

And at a club where he could spend that much or only what he is getting in from selling top stars like Spurs after Modric sale, I wonder how would he want to imrove a team. If he cant do it getting top players for top fee and top wages.

He has lowered our expectations many times, "CL is strange", "it can happen", "it is only our second CL campaign, Ajax is more experienced," even if their players are young homegrown players with zero or little CL history except maybe Ryan Babel and Poulsen, great ex-Pool "legends".

Giving this negative idea always and crying about the players he couldnt get, meaning basically he is sending a message to our current players that if RVP would be here I wouldnt have to play Dzeko or Tevez as much etc.

And then if RVP wouldnt flourish at us, easily possible scenario, as he gets so big support from United's wide play, then its not Mancini's fault, it's because Falcao didnt come instead or next to RVP...

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
How about?

Pellegrini,
He comes from Chile,
to manage Man Citeh,
Pellegrini,

I'd definitely take MP over Mancini this summer - in a heartbeat. I'm actually beginning to think after Mourinho and Klopp, he might be the guy. I've got a good feeling about him and what he could do at City. Plus it'd smooth the way to bring the boy Isco in as well. Job's a good 'un ...
I doubt you could come up with a more fantastical, farcical solution if you tried. Well Done.

Then again you could have given us Josef Venglos.

The Flash said:
The cookie monster said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
The fact that Mancini's name is sung loud and proud at most matches suggest Bluemoon isn't representative of most match-going blues anyway
Your going to hurt the half a dozen haters feelings with that post...

Nah - they're too busy making their "Mancini Out" banners and coming up with new chants for the next home game.

Mancini - whoa-oah, Mancini - whoa-oah
He came from Italy,
His tactics upset me,
Mancini! Whoa-oah

Sung loud and proud no doubt as everyone around them feels the same.....

I wonder which stand the outers are going to unveil their banners....

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
How about?

Pellegrini,
He comes from Chile,
to manage Man Citeh,
Pellegrini,

Laughable. What the fuck has pellegrini won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.