Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
A top manager would've left the defence like it was. His obsession with kolorav is bizarre.

Gaylord du Bois said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mancini outers are a fucking joke and are not true city fans..

There you go-I have said it..shout me down...anyone who thinks it was not the players fault are fucking deluded..Only bad thing mancini did was kolarov for clichy..
Fanny Ireland bumped this thread at half time! Says it all really.

Listen nobrot youre making this personal when in fact its about the abilities of our manager.

Either debate that or fuck off because your insults are tiresome.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fuck him off, incompetent.

Take half that shit you signed with you.

It's in front of your fucking eyes Forzas

Completely agree. He has outstayed his welcome. Appalling performance. Why being Clichy on for Milner? Clueless.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mancini outers are a fucking joke and are not true city fans..

There you go-I have said it..shout me down...anyone who thinks it was not the players fault are fucking deluded..Only bad thing mancini did was kolarov for clichy..

We don't blame you for the fact that you are clueless. We really don't.

After all, its not the manager who chose the formation we always do poorly with. After all, its not the manager who chose those players who you say did so poorly.

After all, its not the manager who built the entire fucking team, picked his starting XI and sent them out there in that formation. Nope, you're right. It was the players the manager picked, signed, and put into that formation.

You're not very smart, and we don't blame you.

Today demonstrated the case against Mancini in a nutshell.

He has never solved how to beat Everton, he has built a team that lacks pace, that has not got the confidence (or ability) to pass the ball when pressed and that does not have enough of the required mentatlity for games like this.

CTID101 said:
LoveCity said:
Tactically limited, don't blame the players because Mancini has had a near bottomless wallet to build this squad. A squad that lacks variety and balance.

A top manager would not have allowed this hoodoo to go uncontested for so many years, Mancini sits on the second tier of managers and games like today (well, not today individually but the SAME mistakes in the SAME fixture EVERY year) show why.
Don't blame the players?

They are the ones who influence the game,or are they all robots controlled by Mancini on the touchline? not capable of thinking for themselves? not capable of passing/jumping/shooting/defending?

Mancini isn't sat on the bench playing Fifa controlling each individual player.

Mancini can't run onto the pitch and grab hold of Dzeko and move him where he should be in the box so he can fucking have a shot or lift him up so he doesn't get outjumped by every fucker in the Everton team. He can't move Kolarov so he doesn't keep wandering around aimlessly letting Coleman fly past him every minute. He can't get Milner to stop doing turns on the ball for no reason thinking hes flash then putting in a shite cross.
Are you kidding me?

We have kept 10 clean sheets in 12 games so Mancini switches to 3 at the back. After 60 mins they go down to 10 men and we bring on pace in the 83rd minute.

The only positive is we have 9 league games left before this joker goes.

We can play 4-4-2, 3-4-3, 10-0-0, we can buy De Rossi and Van Persie, it won't fucking matter if we can't match the intensity of Everton. Same with Ajax, and Dortmund, and Southhampton.

Each time our midfield is overrun, each time we lose. Mancini does not seem able to correct it. It doesn't even matter that Everton had 10 men, result is the same.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fuck him off, incompetent.

Take half that shit you signed with you.

It's in front of your fucking eyes Forzas
Agree 100%!

Another shocker and I am tired of him! Would rather try somebody like Valverde when hear Mancinis excuses again and again! Yeah, spend 150M every summer and hope we will win some fucking Capital One Cup.

Poor performance in Europe, Poor Performance in the league.

Mancini with his poor tactic in many occasions this season, should not be City coach next season. No excuse at all.

And he is claiming to be the best coach in England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.