Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than taking the fairly controversial decision to sack Mancini, we should keep him for another season and allow Mourinho to go to Chelsea, until the penny drops with even the biggest dullard on this Forum that he isn't the man to take this club where it wants to be.

Bellamyend said:
2-0: if he wasn't out before, he is now

Hope we stick to the plan of waiting til the summer - he deserves respect

I agree he deserves respect, but judging by his actions today, I think he wants out now whether he knows it or not.

Tactically limited, don't blame the players because Mancini has had a near bottomless wallet to build this squad. A squad that lacks variety and balance.

A top manager would not have allowed this hoodoo to go uncontested for so many years, Mancini sits on the second tier of managers and games like today (well, not today individually but the SAME mistakes in the SAME fixture EVERY year) show why.

Mancini outers are a fucking joke and are not true city fans..

There you go-I have said it..shout me down...anyone who thinks it was not the players fault are fucking deluded..Only bad thing mancini did was kolarov for clichy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.