Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Mancini but you cant be 12 points behind and do what he did today tactics completely wrong took him 39 minutes of being owned to change them and leaving Dzeko/Kolarov on pitch was a joke wouldn't be bothered if he was sacked after today

indefensible what he did, if you watched real madrid v united, as soon as utd went down too ten men, mourinho made a change, Mancini is soo stubborn he cannot blame anyone but himself, He has spent 350 million on a team with 1 creative player and has bought some absolute dogshite players.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fuck him off, incompetent.

Take half that shit you signed with you.

It's in front of your fucking eyes Forzas

What a ridiculous comment, fucking unbelievable.

So poor today, just sums up our season that today.

3-5-2 - what a joke
Kolarov - Gash
Midfield - No pace, no fight, no width, all reliant on Silva and if he is snuffed out like he was today, then we have nothing.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mancini outers are a fucking joke and are not true city fans..

There you go-I have said it..shout me down...anyone who thinks it was not the players fault are fucking deluded..Only bad thing mancini did was kolarov for clichy..

I'm not sure if youre serious? Are you really so deluded as to the mans inadequacies?

Blind faith or stupidity,i cant decide..... Why do you believe we owe the fella so much??

There you go-I have said it..shout me down...anyone who thinks it was not the players fault are fucking deluded..Only bad thing mancini did was kolarov for clichy..

Mancini Inners are a fucking joke and are not true City fans.

Anyone who wants to keep a manager who's clearly not up to the job can't love the club as much as I do. We can all play that game.

Dzeko is a fairweather player. When it's tough he doesn't get going. Just whines like a girl. He can go.

Kolarov, very limited. Can go.

Barry as he gets older games are passing him by. Move on.

Moyes 7 Mancini 1.

Thanks Roberto but you should have worked it out by now.

hgblue said:

Mancini Inners are a fucking joke and are not true City fans.

Anyone who wants to keep a manager who's clearly not up to the job can't love the club as much as I do. We can all play that game.

Do you jest?

LoveCity said:
Tactically limited, don't blame the players because Mancini has had a near bottomless wallet to build this squad. A squad that lacks variety and balance.

A top manager would not have allowed this hoodoo to go uncontested for so many years, Mancini sits on the second tier of managers and games like today (well, not today individually but the SAME mistakes in the SAME fixture EVERY year) show why.
Don't blame the players?

They are the ones who influence the game,or are they all robots controlled by Mancini on the touchline? not capable of thinking for themselves? not capable of passing/jumping/shooting/defending?

Mancini isn't sat on the bench playing Fifa controlling each individual player.

Mancini can't run onto the pitch and grab hold of Dzeko and move him where he should be in the box so he can fucking have a shot or lift him up so he doesn't get outjumped by every fucker in the Everton team. He can't move Kolarov so he doesn't keep wandering around aimlessly letting Coleman fly past him every minute. He can't get Milner to stop doing turns on the ball for no reason thinking hes flash then putting in a shite cross.

Bloody hell, if i was the mods i'd just shutdown this forum for a few hours. Some close to going for their wrists on here... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.