Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
BlueAnorak said:
The Mancini outers stand on the bridge fighting valiantly to keep the pro Mancini hoards at bay...
bridge_zpsc6eadfe2.jpg

Horatius Shears in the thick of it!

LOL. Nice one.

moomba said:
Are we seriously referring to this as an argument or falling out?

Mancini was very complimentary toward VK in the post match presser.

For me, it's not about who was right or wrong on VK playing for Belgium but that we ended up with the manager and player clearly blanking one another, which I'm guessing would not have happened if Mancini had been diplomatic in the pre match presser and if he had had a quiet word with Vinnie.

It's not even about the odd criticism of a player in public; it's about a trend of doing it and seemingly doing so more frequently.

Bobby may be one of those people who can have a ruck with someone and get over it quickly, lots of us can do that, but being publicly criticised by your manager is not the same as a falling out for the subject of the criticism, even if it leads to a falling out.

I am a Mancini keeper but he simply cannot continue having a go a players publically dont care what he says to them at the training ground or the dressing room - rather not a press conferences

If ultimately he pisses off players or loses the dressing room its bad for us all including Mancini

For me Vinny should have played if he felt he could have (He is belgian for fucks sake the most boring, sensible and conservative nation on the face of the planet)

And Nasri played well on Saturday as we should be focussing on that

OB1 said:
moomba said:

For me, it's not about who was right or wrong on VK playing for Belgium but that we ended up with the manager and player clearly blanking one another, which I'm guessing would not have happened if Mancini had been diplomatic in the pre match presser and if he had had a quiet word with Vinnie.

It's not even about the odd criticism of a player in public; it's about a trend of doing it and seemingly doing so more frequently.

Bobby may be one of those people who can have a ruck with someone and get over it quickly, lots of us can do that, but being publicly criticised by your manager is not the same as a falling out for the subject of the criticism, even if it leads to a falling out.

Why are you guessing that? Is this not par for the course with Mancini? It's very rare that he actually acknowledges a player when he takes the off.

Rolee said:
OB1 said:
moomba said:

Why are you guessing that? Is this not par for the course with Mancini? It's very rare that he actually acknowledges a player when he takes the off.

Exactly.

People are making this out to be something it isn't.

moomba said:
Rolee said:
OB1 said:

Exactly.

People are making this out to be something it isn't.

Tend to agree with this.
Some folk seem hell bent on over-analysing every single nuance of body language,sidewards glance,or walk off the pitch at present for the slightest sign of perceived grievance to prove discontent,and it really does seem to be becoming a desperate grasping at straws to 'prove' a point by those who have nothing more tangible in the way of actual evidence.

Again another non story and non issue re Mancini and VK but for those who want to make something out of nothing go for your life and get your jollies.

I believe there were a fair number of people on here yesterday pitching into OB1 (and others) for his having had the temerity to opine that players ARE affected by public criticism from the manager, and actively disputing that fact in their unswerving support for the City manager. Perhaps they should read Samir Nasri's response to Mancini today (in Equipe and SSN), as they might see then how wide of the mark they are.......

The big question here is why does Nasri feel comfortable enough to have this swipe?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2302596/Samir-Nasri-calls-Manchester-City-boss-Roberto-Mancini-liar.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -liar.html</a>

Tick tock (but on which one?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.