Mancini's fans from Italy . . .

Gencix said:
Forgive posted a video of 'Inter and Italian, but I hope that soon they can put an equally beautiful in Man City, what do you think:):)

crazy game for coach Mancini.
From 0-2 to 3-2 in the final 5 minutes of the game. . . beautiful! Prohibited the faint of heart

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92BfZUgZCeQ[/youtube]

That's what you call a winning mentality!

hi everybody
i'm an inter fan, but now i've become a man city fan as well!!!! i loved mancini when he was inter manager and i'm sure he'll do great things with city as well. so far so good, 2 games 5-0 on aggregate. hopefully the best is yet to come!!!!

Danamy said:
Gencix said:
Forgive posted a video of 'Inter and Italian, but I hope that soon they can put an equally beautiful in Man City, what do you think:):)

crazy game for coach Mancini.
From 0-2 to 3-2 in the final 5 minutes of the game. . . beautiful! Prohibited the faint of heart

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92BfZUgZCeQ[/youtube]

That's what you call a winning mentality!
LOVED THIS MATCH!!!

I like Inter fans, they always seem to be quite similar to us from what I have seen. Although they have been dominating recently, it was Mancini who took them to their first trophy in 30 years, while Milano were dominating everything.

The bond with Mancini, the bond between Moratti and the Sheik, the bond between Khaldoon and Inter. It seems we have a lot in common at the moment. Let's hope we can have something in common on the pitch soon.

Gonna buy myself a Inter shirt
88528402.jpg

Damocles said:
I like Inter fans, they always seem to be quite similar to us from what I have seen. Although they have been dominating recently, it was Mancini who took them to their first trophy in 30 years, while Milano were dominating everything.

The bond with Mancini, the bond between Moratti and the Sheik, the bond between Khaldoon and Inter. It seems we have a lot in common at the moment. Let's hope we can have something in common on the pitch soon.

We had a great thing in common over the last 3 days, a great win against the same great team

Mancio said:
Damocles said:

We had a great thing in common over the last 3 days, a great win against the same great team

Salut Mancio!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.