Mancini's future will be decided in one game

fathellensbellend

in my opinion roberto has one game to save face with many many city fans, the semi final will either make or break him in the eyes of many.

to win, and to give the fans a day of unbridled joy will give him time, and many will cut him some slack, play with the usual fear and negativity and go down with no attacking intent and adventure then the fans will turn on mass.

over to you roberto

fathellensbellend said:
in my opinion roberto has one game to save face with many many city fans, the semi final will either make or break him in the eyes of many.

to win, and to give the fans a day of unbridled joy will give him time, and many will cut him some slack, play with the usual fear and negativity and go down with no attacking intent and adventure then the fans will turn on mass.

over to you roberto

What if he plays a canny tactical battle and nicks it with a late goal, is that somehow not good enough either? For me only one thing matters on April 16th, the result. How it's achieved is of no relevance to me at all, penalties after a boring 0-0 will do nicely.

lancs blue said:
fathellensbellend said:

over to you roberto

What if he plays a canny tactical battle and nicks it with a late goal, is that somehow not good enough either? For me only one thing matters on April 16th, the result. How it's achieved is of no relevance to me at all, penalties after a boring 0-0 will do nicely.

a win will mean absolutely everything to manchester city, a loss, will signal the end in my opinion.

We will lose to the scum. If you look at Mancinis recoird against big teams here in england. We have rarely scored..and always sit back and defend.

Why would it be different now? Fuck Mancini.

Agreed.

It will tell the owners that he cant do the big games when they really matter and for an owner thinking champions league that wont be good enough.

fathellensbellend said:
lancs blue said:

a win will mean absolutely everything to manchester city, a loss, will signal the end in my opinion.

I think the end has already been signaled to be honest.

What Roberto does have a chance of is to pull it back from the brink - against the rags and the race for 4th.

He will be remembered with a little more fondness if he does win that's for sure.

fathellensbellend said:

over to you roberto

Thankfully, in the great scheme of things, your opinion doesn't matter.
Mancini's future will not be decided by Blue Moon.

Blue Tooth said:
fathellensbellend said:

over to you roberto

Thankfully, in the great scheme of things, your opinion doesn't matter.
Mancini's future will not be decided by Blue Moon.

Nope but it sure is fun to pretend that it will :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.