Mancini's future will be decided in one game

BlueCityfan said:
We will lose to the scum. If you look at Mancinis recoird against big teams here in england. We have rarely scored..and always sit back and defend.

Why would it be different now? Fuck Mancini.

I take it you won't want a semi-final ticket?

Blue Tooth said:
fathellensbellend said:
in my opinion roberto has one game to save face with many many city fans, the semi final will either make or break him in the eyes of many.

to win, and to give the fans a day of unbridled joy will give him time, and many will cut him some slack, play with the usual fear and negativity and go down with no attacking intent and adventure then the fans will turn on mass.

over to you roberto

Thankfully, in the great scheme of things, your opinion doesn't matter.
Mancini's future will not be decided by Blue Moon.
I don't think he mentions Bluemoon, just the fans. That means City fans in general, not every last one of them BTW.

Of course his future will be decided by the semi/final & qualifying for the CL. It won't be decided by ill-informed twats moaning about 'turgid' football (we keep the ball on the deck and defend well, we're not Stoke or Blackburn).<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:18 pm --<br /><br />
BlueCityfan said:
We will lose to the scum. If you look at Mancinis recoird against big teams here in england. We have rarely scored..and always sit back and defend.

Yes, we haven't beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, Scum and Liverpool under Mancini. I dreamt all that. Or, by 'big teams', do you mean Barcelona and Brazil '70?

ST Coleridge said:
Of course his future will be decided by the semi/final & qualifying for the CL. It won't be decided by ill-informed twats moaning about 'turgid' football (we keep the ball on the deck and defend well, we're not Stoke or Blackburn).

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:18 pm --

BlueCityfan said:

Yes, we haven't beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, Scum and Liverpool under Mancini. I dreamt all that. Or, by 'big teams', do you mean Barcelona and Brazil '70?

LOL end of thread.

Blue Tooth said:
fathellensbellend said:
in my opinion roberto has one game to save face with many many city fans, the semi final will either make or break him in the eyes of many.

to win, and to give the fans a day of unbridled joy will give him time, and many will cut him some slack, play with the usual fear and negativity and go down with no attacking intent and adventure then the fans will turn on mass.

over to you roberto

the opinion of the fans matter greatly, if mancini's football is a turn off for match going fans, and people don't renew season tickets, and crowds drop because of the dull football, do you think the powers that be will not notice.

negative dull football....remember when everybody lauded the *entertainers* in the 90`s?...Beardsley, Cole, Ferdinand etc...Newcastle won NOTHING yet everyone praised them for their flair & attacking football...the odd 1-0 win is great but give me a few more 4-3, 3-2 games also...at this rate neither will we beat those in Stretford but we`ll also miss out on 4th

ST Coleridge said:
Of course his future will be decided by the semi/final & qualifying for the CL. It won't be decided by ill-informed twats moaning about 'turgid' football (we keep the ball on the deck and defend well, we're not Stoke or Blackburn).

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:18 pm --

BlueCityfan said:

Those are the only 4 games we have won out of 16 games against the above teams + spuds. In the process only scoring 15 goals. The guy has a point. However, he does have a 56% result record (including draws). The stats suggest a 1-0 win in extra time for us!

However, as an above poster made out, I'm sure he won't be attending on the 16th April with his defeatist miserable attitude

Bigga said:
LOL!!

The comedy of City fans never ceases to amaze me!!

You would rather go down in flames losing 5-4 every game, thus losing the chance of Chump's League doesn't bother you, so long as we 'go for it'!!

Priceless.

no, what is priceless, is spending hours on the motorway, thousands of pounds on tickets and travel to watch virtually the most expensively assembled squad ever, show zero attacking intent.

have you actually seen us play the supposed big 4 under roberto, it makes the stuart pearce era look like real madrid of the 50's.

you can stick your champions league up your arse, if every game being a borefest is the price we have to pay to qualify for the money is god tournament you can keep it.

Blue Tooth said:
fathellensbellend said:

over to you roberto

yes but once you lose the fans any manager is in trouble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.