Mancini's future will be decided in one game

Andouble said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Do we pick up a trophy for winning a semi-final, then?

Must have changed the rules?

Just to point out Middlesbrough have contested four cup finals, winning one, during our last final appearance.

They currently flounder with no future in the Championship.

As the great Bobby George puts it 'Doubles for Dough, Trebles for show'

Or as the great Duncan Bannatyne puts it 'I couldn't give a fook about your turnover, what's your profit?'

It's about more than a day out or squeaking fourth.

so at the end of the day, it won't just be about results, as it's widely been assumed 4th is minimum requirement, but style points also get taken into consideration.

Style points ?? first ive heard of this..

Not a chance Mancini's future wil be decided by the game against the rags.

And for those saying that if he loses the support then he's no chance... dream on! No supporter has ever sacked a manager. It is ALWAYS the job of the board. And so it will be again this time.

What will decide Mancini's future?

If I was being brutally honest I think it may have already been decided and Mancini is just playing out the season for pride now...

Bigga said:
LOL!!

The comedy of City fans never ceases to amaze me!!

You would rather go down in flames losing 5-4 every game, thus losing the chance of Chump's League doesn't bother you, so long as we 'go for it'!!

Priceless.
Why do we always lose 5-4 have we no chance of winning 5-4 or 5-2 or even 6-0 are we so bad as we always get beat if we play attacking football.

ST Coleridge said:
Yes, we haven't beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, Scum and Liverpool under Mancini. I dreamt all that. Or, by 'big teams', do you mean Barcelona and Brazil '70?
I think you must have dreamt some of it. My memory isn't what it used to be (old age!), but when did we beat Arsenal under RM? Last season MH was the manager for the 4-2 league win and the 3-0 CC win whilst we drew 0-0 (?) under RM, and this season we got done 3-0 at COMS and drew 0-0 at the Emirates.

fathellensbellend said:
Blue Tooth said:
Thankfully, in the great scheme of things, your opinion doesn't matter.
Mancini's future will not be decided by Blue Moon.

the opinion of the fans matter greatly, if mancini's football is a turn off for match going fans, and people don't renew season tickets, and crowds drop because of the dull football, do you think the powers that be will not notice.

If you really think that 'The Fans' are that pissed off you need to get out a bit more...a small number of blue mooners are pissed off with Mancini...it's not a fan wide revolt.

fathellensbellend said:
in my opinion roberto has one game to save face with many many city fans, the semi final will either make or break him in the eyes of many.

to win, and to give the fans a day of unbridled joy will give him time, and many will cut him some slack, play with the usual fear and negativity and go down with no attacking intent and adventure then the fans will turn on mass.

over to you roberto

Sad to say I think you may be correct. Many of the more impatient have already had enough.

Blue Tooth said:
fathellensbellend said:
the opinion of the fans matter greatly, if mancini's football is a turn off for match going fans, and people don't renew season tickets, and crowds drop because of the dull football, do you think the powers that be will not notice.

If you really think that 'The Fans' are that pissed off you need to get out a bit more...a small number of blue mooners are pissed off with Mancini...it's not a fan wide revolt.

you dont go often, thats all i can say.

samharris said:
Andouble said:
so at the end of the day, it won't just be about results, as it's widely been assumed 4th is minimum requirement, but style points also get taken into consideration.

Style points ?? first ive heard of this..

if 4th was the target, and getting 4th but playing boring and unattractive football is the way we go about it and he gets the sack, either there truly is terrible player unrest or the sheikh doesn't like it.

Roberto will be leaving of his own accord, regardless of results by the end of the season as hes had enough of this shit..

Weather and is sick of wearing a scarf all year long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.