Mancini's future

moomba said:
OJ got off because the balance of probability in criminal court fall to the side of the defendant. In civil court, where the balance of probability is less stringent he lost and was successfully sued for millions.

He got off Moomba because the prosecution stuffed up and the Jury TO A PERSON basically couldn't come to grips with the fact that America's football hero and star of stage and screen (lol) could do such a thing despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Boy that glove trick sure fooled them (lol).

The chief prosecutor admitted as much in many of the later interviews he participated in ( watch Opra Winfreys interview with him online if you are interested ).

Interestingly Opra herself the most powerful and influential woman in America for many years and a black lady ( sorry for anybody who is offended by the term black lady ) to boot is adament that OJ is gulity and if she tried the case herself on behalf of the prosecution is convinced that OJ would have been found guilty and so am I.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mackenzie said:
BobKowalski said:
I agree.

But I never believed that there would be any contract termination. Media reports yesterday stated that Mancini does not favour contract termination but rather a sale in January to raise what funds we can. Its about Mancini believing that Tevez has no future in this squad and Tevez doesn't want a future in this squad unless he is top dog which isn't going to happen so everyone moves on.

The investigation will be just be a round of finger pointing but Tevez did (again) act in an unprofessional manner by not doing as he was instructed (warm up) in preparation for coming on. I understand that Tevez refused to do a proper warm down after the Everton game and had to be coerced into doing so. By acting as he did Tevez created the grounds for confusion and confrontation in what was already a tense moment. Instead of concentrating on what was good for the team as everyone else was doing Tevez was concentrating on himself and his feelings and bollocks to everything else. Tevez's act of refusal was the catalyst for everything that followed.

There is no point in pretending any more that having Tevez in the squad or at City is a positive. Its not. Its a massive negative. Mancini argued that Tevez should be allowed to leave for the good of the squad but the board in essence disagreed. It was £50m or keep Tevez. It was a win/win situation in their eyes after all what could go wrong?

Promulgating the idea that this all rests on Mancini (and I am not including you in this PB) is asinine. Tevez has spent 2 years being exempted from all blame for everything that has happened. The moody strops, the less that Captain like behaviour, public criticism of executives, transfer requests, staying/not staying etc etc. City share some blame for having enabled this behaviour, as has Mancini, but on Tuesday the enabling finally stopped as far as Mancini is concerned and for the club it has to stop as well. Enough is enough.

I don't have a problem with a compromise. Its suits everyone and as long as Mancini gets to see the back of Tevez in January it will suit him as well.
Excellent post, and this would explain Tevez's seeming confusion as to what the reaction was. In other words, he got a reaction that was unexpected.
Like a bully whose victim suddenly turns on him
Yes.
Mollycoddled beyond belief and suddenly he finds out that things have changed. I still believe Mancini 'lost it' but maybe it was for the best after all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAZsoF-ghw[/youtube]

Watch from 20 secs to 1 min 20.. Everything Brian Clough says here is what Mancini should do first before swanning off in the CL (IMO of course). Watch the whole video its a great watch!!

sbm said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why the fuck is Tevez still at the club after all the problems he's caused? Someone with sense would have seen this coming a mile off.

On Sunday June 19th, 2011, Didsbury Dave posted the following:

"Tevez is the best player we have had at this club in a generation. Anyone with city's interests at heart will be delighted if he stays."

As someone who had been arguing since my first Bluemoon posts that the sale of Tevez was vital to our development as a team and as someone who has been a City supporter for 60 years, I found this post offensive.

good point, well made - has he responded yet?

sam-caddick said:

Watch from 20 secs to 1 min 20.. Everything Brian Clough says here is what Mancini should do first before swanning off in the CL (IMO of course). Watch the whole video its a great watch!!
He despised the media with a vemgeance and treated the majority of them like shit.
He once said to foreign hacks after a Euro game through an interpreter,"tell them i don't talk to cheating bastards"and he didn't.

bluemanc said:
sam-caddick said:

He despised the media with a vemgeance and treated the majority of them like shit.
He once said to foreign hacks after a Euro game through an interpreter,"tell them i don't talk to cheating bastards"and he didn't.

oh for the good old days when you could tell it like it is without the need for political correctness (lol).

If it goes bad for RM he can always say he meant he is finished as far as starting on the bench is concerned (lol).

BringBackSwales said:
sbm said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why the fuck is Tevez still at the club after all the problems he's caused? Someone with sense would have seen this coming a mile off.

On Sunday June 19th, 2011, Didsbury Dave posted the following:

"Tevez is the best player we have had at this club in a generation. Anyone with city's interests at heart will be delighted if he stays."

As someone who had been arguing since my first Bluemoon posts that the sale of Tevez was vital to our development as a team and as someone who has been a City supporter for 60 years, I found this post offensive.

good point, well made - has he responded yet?
He won't. He hasn't responded to a direct question once on the thread. He simply posted a fresh with a slight change of tack.

Very dissappointing.

MCC said:
Q: Do you have the mental strength?

Bobby: I left my house when I was 13. What do you think?

mancini sometimes is really naive.

he should know journos and cabalists left their home when they were 12

Mancio said:
MCC said:
Q: Do you have the mental strength?

Bobby: I left my house when I was 13. What do you think?

mancini sometimes is really naive.

he should know journos and cabalists left their home when they were 12

Not sure what you mean by cabalists? But Journo`s left there houses at 18 and went to University to have their balls tickled and shined with a KFC lemon wipe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.