Mancini's selection and tactics

This thread is fucking crackers.

Mancini sacked? Lol hes taken us beyond our wildest dreams the last two years.

bondsman said:
I hope you clowns are joking about Mancini being sacked

Nope,am sick to death of his inept tactics now,standing on touchline ruffling his hair every 5 mins,have you noticed he is getting greyer by the way....the pressure is immense,he be gone by Xmas I reckon,but not neccessarily pushed if you get my drift

Strong feeling he is losing the dressing room day by day

meeesh said:
bondsman said:

Nope,am sick to death of his inept tactics now,standing on touchline ruffling his hair every 5 mins,have you noticed he is getting greyer by the way....the pressure is immense,he be gone by Xmas I reckon,but not neccessarily pushed if you get my drift

Yes. He is losing the dressing room. I think Mourinho wil lcome in Jan.

Major overreaction by some people on here. I'll put it down to drink, I hope it is, if not... You are pricks!!!

Based on that shower tomight if Mancini does not sort this shit out that he has created then he will be bulleted

Started with 3 at the back neither of the 3 look comfortable with the ball, also means that there is lots of space down the flanks which Villa exploited to the full meaning that our three were pulled all over the place

When the back 3 managed to get it to the midfield Suarez or Razik was pushed off the ball with Barry being pretty ineffective and more often than not losing possesion

So when we went long we had only Tevez or Balo with the best that can be hoped for being a flick on as neither of these players will find it easy to hold the ball it just aint there game

Change to a 4 3 3 but the front 3 dont track back so we are effectively out gunned again in midfield with the inevitable result

Sorry but plain and simple down to Mancini and his wank shite tactics - we look disjointed and the players dont seem to know what their roles are and the constant fucking around with team formation dont help

Mancini has morphed into Steve Keane over the summer or he is drinking stupid juice either way he either sorts it out and gets back to what won us the league or he gets bullketed because we are conceding far far too many goals for a top 4 team and if this continues we wont be a top 4 team

meeesh said:
bondsman said:

He lost his tactics , trying to many things . If we lose at Fulham and Dortmund he will be sacked ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.