Mancini's selection and tactics

Finally the manager has done what many in this thread, and other threads, have been crying out for. Stuck to our best 11 playing in our best system, so yaya and silva can win the game from
Attacking roles, ahead of our best two defensive midfielders.

Well done to him. Now let's stick to this template and try to bed in the new players, and Micah, from here.

Didsbury Dave said:
Finally the manager has done what many in this thread, and other threads, have been crying out for. Stuck to our best 11 playing in our best system, so yaya and silva can win the game from

Well done to him. Now let's stick to this template and try to bed in the new players, and Micah, from here.

This ^^^
Good summary
Hope to god that this is continued
At last we are tackling agian

Didsbury Dave said:

Yaya had to drop deep in this match to control the game. He may have started off in a 4-2-3-1, but you were not getting enough quality possession, so Toure dropped much deeper for most of the match.

Didsbury Dave said:

So Nasty is part of our best 11 now??

And when Aguero was injured how were we suppose to field our so called best 11?

Bluemoon never ceases to amaze me..

Didsbury Dave said:

Not seen the game but did we not start with two strikers?

A lot of fucking morons and football manager wannabes idiots eating humble pie tonight .

Remember we have the most tactically aware manager in the world , I hope you realise this when you want to moan and complain .

I posted the same message after he destroyed Hughes Fulham 4-1 ..

I know it's a minority but anyone questioning Mancini knows fuck all about football

supercrystal7 said:
MSP said:
We almost missed a win here after he took Tevez off in a period when he was absolutely battering Fulham's defence together with Silva and Aguero.

He did same thing last week against Arsenal with Dzeko.
Have to disagree thought both Tevez and Aguero were having very poor games. Either one of them could have been taken off. I was thinking around the 60 minute mark that Balotelli should have come on. Little did I know the ball had not gone out of play, or else he would have been on. Thought Mancini was spot on tactically.

Balotelli even when he is being selfish adds a lot to the team with his intelligence, and physical presence. His movement is superb as is his touch. If you want to see a manager messing up tactically look at Ferguson today.

well, two men, 3 opinions :)

I think the best football City played were minutes in front of Tevez going off and he was very involved in that period.. after he went out we barely made anything before Dzeko's goal.

MSP said:
supercrystal7 said:
MSP said:
We almost missed a win here after he took Tevez off in a period when he was absolutely battering Fulham's defence together with Silva and Aguero.

He did same thing last week against Arsenal with Dzeko.
Have to disagree thought both Tevez and Aguero were having very poor games. Either one of them could have been taken off. I was thinking around the 60 minute mark that Balotelli should have come on. Little did I know the ball had not gone out of play, or else he would have been on. Thought Mancini was spot on tactically.

Balotelli even when he is being selfish adds a lot to the team with his intelligence, and physical presence. His movement is superb as is his touch. If you want to see a manager messing up tactically look at Ferguson today.

well, two men, 3 opinions :)

I think the best football City played were minutes in front of Tevez going off and he was very involved in that period.. after he went out we barely made anything before Dzeko's goal.

I would agree with that, but I think it had more to do with Silva going through an extremely hot period alongside Zabaleta. Those two were linking up brilliantly for that period. Tevez was not doing very well with the opportunities these two created and was rightfully subbed off. Aguero may have been worse, but Tevez played for 120 minutes on Wednesday so Aguero was fresher and Tevez may be needed for your match on Wednesday.

Was watching the United game, but Dortmund may have just hit form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.