Mancini's selection and tactics

Good win today but one thing that strikes me is what a difference it makes who scored first.

When other teams go ahead they (quite reasonably) sit back and park the bus and make things much more difficult for us. But when we score first our opponents are forced to attack more and we exploit the space very well. Unfortunately we seem to have been going behind quite a lot recently, and so we've been working harder to squeak games than is comfortable. Had we gone ahead first we might have put three or four over some of the teams we've faced so far this season...

cool cat said:
A lot of fucking morons and football manager wannabes idiots eating humble pie tonight .

Remember we have the most tactically aware manager in the world , I hope you realise this when you want to moan and complain .

I posted the same message after he destroyed Hughes Fulham 4-1 ..

I know it's a minority but anyone questioning Mancini knows fuck all about football

Top post

glen quagmire said:
MSP said:
So did we, should be a great game.

Silva was great today, I agree, his best game in months.

Silva certainly wasn't great. He looks like he has lost his mojo. I hope and pray he finds it asap.

Well he looked to me like he is well on his way to getting it back. He was strong, quick and looked fit. His passing wasn't back up to his best but the signs were good.

glen quagmire said:
MSP said:

Silva certainly wasn't great. He looks like he has lost his mojo. I hope and pray he finds it asap.

Maybe not great great but certainly great compared to what he played in last few months.

Even this great that is maybe not great great was enough to make us look muvh more great than in any game this season, if you know what I mean :)

I hope it's a sign of real Silva coming back.

MSP said:
glen quagmire said:
MSP said:

Maybe not great great but certainly great compared to what he played in last few months.

Even this great that is maybe not great great was enough to make us look muvh more great than in any game this season, if you know what I mean :)

I hope it's a sign of real Silva coming back.

Me too.

glen quagmire said:
MSP said:

Silva was good today ..... Not great by his own high standards but on his way back, makes a big difference with Sergio in the side as his presence opens space for silva to use

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.