Mancini's selection and tactics

cool cat said:
dctid said:
cool cat said:
Ok pal Dzeko started ahead of Balo against arsenal and Madrid .
For me midweek was not a priority just like it wasn't the year before and the year before that .
Tactically astute means adapting to how the game is going , changing formation and making substitutions at vital times .
What I am going to do on this thread is to leave it with the facts , 1 FA Cup , 1 Premier League , 1 Community Shield and a unbeaten start to the league season .
I don't see any problems were dealing with fine margins here a bit more luck and help from referees we'd have a 100% record , while I'm at it don't forget where we've come from .

Dont give me this shit about knowing where we have come from, been supporting and going for City for plus 30 years - midweek pissing down getting beat by Northampton Town at half time - i know exactly where we come from

I aint calling for Mancni head but your description of him as the "most tactical manager in the world" says more about your fooballing knowledge than mine

Yes its fine margins and that is exactly the point i was making because that was what happened today but it went in our favour

Unbeaten yes but we must improve massively

And finally we won all those cups by playing in a certain style, a style frustrating at times but ultimately was successful and a style we seem to have dropped / parked or whatever which has seen severa poor performances, today was much much better a bit of a bogey team for us but a team we would hope to beat assuming we play to our abilities
Rag

I think the same. Never read a positive post coming from him.

Mancio said:
cool cat said:
dctid said:
Dont give me this shit about knowing where we have come from, been supporting and going for City for plus 30 years - midweek pissing down getting beat by Northampton Town at half time - i know exactly where we come from

I aint calling for Mancni head but your description of him as the "most tactical manager in the world" says more about your fooballing knowledge than mine

Yes its fine margins and that is exactly the point i was making because that was what happened today but it went in our favour

Unbeaten yes but we must improve massively

And finally we won all those cups by playing in a certain style, a style frustrating at times but ultimately was successful and a style we seem to have dropped / parked or whatever which has seen severa poor performances, today was much much better a bit of a bogey team for us but a team we would hope to beat assuming we play to our abilities
Rag

I think the same. Never read a positive post coming from him.

Compared to some i dont slag off players, i aint been calling for Mancinic's head but just because i dont fuckin gush because of Mancini's tactical knouse today i am either a rag or slagged off for not posting anything positive.

You either are illiterate or you are fucking lying because you obviously aint read all my posts

Calling Mancini a world class manager? The guy is lucky to have such great individuals that save his position at the club by scoring goals in the last minutes. Any coach with such a roster for a team, can easily be in the top 4 of the Premier League. My opinion is that Mancini needs to be sacked due to poor tactics and selections, you don't leave a player on the bench that's currently in form, and actually scores goals, not a Dzeko fan, but the guy is one of the best players for the club currently. City's biggest problem is that they do not play as a team, its mostly solo play and everybody wants to score a goal, selfish players that do not play for the team, but for their own fame. Criticize as much as you want, but this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Mancini out, as soon as possible!

USMCFC said:
Calling Mancini a world class manager? The guy is lucky to have such great individuals that save his position at the club by scoring goals in the last minutes. Any coach with such a roster for a team, can easily be in the top 4 of the Premier League. My opinion is that Mancini needs to be sacked due to poor tactics and selections, you don't leave a player on the bench that's currently in form, and actually scores goals, not a Dzeko fan, but the guy is one of the best players for the club currently. City's biggest problem is that they do not play as a team, its mostly solo play and everybody wants to score a goal, selfish players that do not play for the team, but for their own fame. Criticize as much as you want, but this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

pmsl, funniest post for a while.

de niro said:
USMCFC said:

specially the bold part, lol

de niro said:
USMCFC said:

thanks Edin

CityCTID said:
de niro said:
USMCFC said:

thanks Edin

I would be less surprised if it would be Edin himself tbh, lol

cool cat said:
A lot of fucking morons and football manager wannabes idiots eating humble pie tonight .

Remember we have the most tactically aware manager in the world , I hope you realise this when you want to moan and complain .

I posted the same message after he destroyed Hughes Fulham 4-1 ..

I know it's a minority but anyone questioning Mancini knows fuck all about football

R

A

G

T

R

O

L

L

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.