Mancio to crack the whip?

moomba said:
It's a shame in a way that it is the cup this week. My overriding feeling after the game is that a few that played should suffer the indignity of being sat on the bench or in the stands for the next match. But being a cup game they probably would have anyway.

Totally agree - but I don't think Nasri understands indignity from the way he conducts himself on the pitch.

Send the fuckers out again and see what there balls are mad of, if there's no reaction after the shambles Saturday they need to question if they want to play for the club?

oakiecokie said:
Danamy said:
Send the fuckers out again and see what there balls are mad of, if there's no reaction after the shambles Saturday they need to question if they want to play for the club?

Possibly our only chance of winning owt this year mate,so its a close call on what to do,IMO.

I know it's a tough one but i'm still smarting at some of the performances on Saturday, maybe by weekend i would look at it differantly

Danamy said:

This would be a risky strategy for Mancini though. If he sent the same team out and they failed to win (or even just scraped a win), his position would be close to untenable IMO.

There's something funny going on. First Duncan Castles' article says he's a dead man walking. Rumours of him resigning last week, Tevez disappears, Kompany not even in the squad, Milner dropped and they collectively play like an under-8's team on Saturday then none will even talk to MCFC TV.

Prestwich_Blue said:
There's something funny going on. First Duncan Castles' article says he's a dead man walking. Rumours of him resigning last week, Tevez disappears, Kompany not even in the squad, Milner dropped and they collectively play like an under-8's team on Saturday then none will even talk to MCFC TV.
Probably something to do with Asians and betting
City do all kinds of weird stuff these days
Dropping Milner is about as clowny as Mancini can ever get though

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Probably something to do with Asians and betting
City do all kinds of weird stuff these days
Dropping Milner is about as clowny as Mancini can ever get though
My first thought on Saturday was that they'd been nobbled to be honest.

PB I've said same myself. Do you think that the Mario sale was two factors. One to sell a 'problem' on and boost coffers for summer and also to get Mancini back up into resigning maybe. I'm grasping a bit but it would be stroke of genius to get out of paying money owed via contract. Just seems too risky with silverware to play for.

IMO players have got wind of imminent change in summer. It's showed since QPR game. Aguero also called for support for Bobby, does he know something?

Can't make odds and ends of it all so I watch and wait.

Leeds is must win and you know full well they'll park the bus and get at us. Exactly the game strategy Mancini hates. Big game, see everyone there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.