ManCityFans.net Suspended

nool said:
Damocles said:
Sorry mate, only Admins and you can see this post. You need to start your post with "@Everybody:" without the quotes to broadcast to everyone. Just a security, anti-spam measure we put in place.

@Everbody: Who were you quoting? I think I just smelled some vodka and got a sudden urge to shake my groovy. Oh, and to wear posh scarves.

499523549_fWxZY-S.jpg

Only kidding lads :)

Welcome to Bluemoon.

Damocles said:
nool said:
@Everbody: Who were you quoting? I think I just smelled some vodka and got a sudden urge to shake my groovy. Oh, and to wear posh scarves.

499523549_fWxZY-S.jpg

Only kidding lads :)

Welcome to Bluemoon.

I got it mate. I tried to make a joke. Just like my mum and dad.

lets all have a disco said:
@Damocles

You woman.

;-)

Go on then warn me!! you had me for a second you nerd.

Don't worry, you'll have plenty more opportunities to get me back. I'm a gullible fool on here after a few beers.

Wheelsy said:
Damo, I think you just got Clarkied mate.

(MCF boys: "What's a Clarkie?")

It's the closest I've had to a win for ages, so I'm counting it. Besides, for some reason, I found that fishing picture funny and wanted an excuse to post it.

Damocles said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
We already have junior editor trying to learn from the man himself....... so I reckon some sort of deal could be arrenged!

I'm sick of us spending all of our money on overblown, high reputation posters. What we need to do, is be looking to the future, and signing the youngsters at half the price and developing them into world class, superstar posters ourselves.

How much for the kid?

(In a completely non-Oliver Twist type way)

You can have him for free but we want 20% sell on clause should you ditch him off to Citymancs. I don't think he is quite ready for the big time yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.