ManCityFans.net Suspended

a lot of people seem to think there are "loads of twats" on there - which has made me well paranoid !

wooders said:
a lot of people seem to think there are "loads of twats" on there - which has made me well paranoid !

don't worry wooders. you're a dick.

Yeah, I did an nslookup and got the NXDOMAIN answer myself.

It's a bit strange to be honest. Bandwidth or hosting problems would usually be presented with a Parked site, not a complete DNS flush, but I'm not sure how 4uHosting does it. Can anyone remember what they did last time MCF had problems?

EDIT Just looked back, they gave a Suspended Page thing. Have you guys been under any attacks recently?

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
wooders said:

hola mate. It's not looking good for the site is it?

I reckon Damocles has nobbled you to get the post count up on here!

wooders said:

are you the forum equivalent of Pompey?

if so we can bail you out with an offer for Doug and his training reports.

Damocles said:
Yeah, I did an nslookup and got the NXDOMAIN answer myself.

It's a bit strange to be honest. Bandwidth or hosting problems would usually be presented with a Parked site, not a complete DNS flush, but I'm not sure how 4uHosting does it. Can anyone remember what they did last time MCF had problems?

EDIT Just looked back, they gave a Suspended Page thing. Have you guys been under any attacks recently?

The Hughes Lickers have been putting up hell of a fight lately, but the Haterz have been defending well.

No seriously, I have no idea. I think that's for the lads who run the site to answers.

hgblue said:

I reckon Damocles has nobbled you to get the post count up on here!

And I would have gotten away with too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

*shakes fist*

Post subject: Re: ManCityFans.net Suspended Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Is it worth an appeal ,!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.