ManCityFans.net Suspended

crossan said:
I was a regular poster 5k plus and feel very sad at its demise.

Wheres that festive cheer gone Crossan?? :-(. It will be back and hopefully till then i am sure that the mods of this place won't mind us contributing or using this thread. After all we are all BLUE!!

RURAL X

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
stony said:
Fingers crossed that it comes back soon. That's all six fingers if you're from mancityfans ;-)

You never miss a chance do you?

Live and let live I say.

live and let live? you have had a right pop at me on your site, would'nt mind but i only looked at at it, did'nt even register.
you were going on that i had slagged your site off, well thats odd as i never said a word, it is and always will be just another site about city that i dont have time to visit.

thank god if your a normal poster on there.

there seem to be a few new posters on here..............

so long as they are City fans they are all welcome.........

lets rock the house satdi

Wait there, MCF.net hate this place, now they're crawling all over it because thier sites gone down?

I remember a similar scenario when BM went down and MCF members asking for BM accounts to be suspended.

I think i signed up there before here, but it felt really clique-y, and it seemed they allowed freedom of speech as long as the founding members ageed with you.

I might have changed, i don't know...i'm not going to insult them too much, "we're all City fans after all"

GStar said:
Wait there, MCF.net hate this place, now they're crawling all over it because thier sites gone down?

I remember a similar scenario when BM went down and MCF members asking for BM accounts to be suspended.

I think i signed up there before here, but it felt really clique-y, and it seemed they allowed freedom of speech as long as the founding members ageed with you.

I might have changed, i don't know...i'm not going to insult them too much, "we're all City fans after all"

That sums the other site up, it's basically 4/5 main posters with 50K+ posts and then loads of their "mates" who agree with all they say, if you dare go against the status quo you are very quickly left out in the cold.

The reason why this site goes from strength to strength and that site is now nothing more than a fourth rate second thought.

I read and post on both, both have there merits and both have there aresholes, Bluemoon is bigger with more going on, .net is more homely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.