Mancunian voted sexiest accent

Can't see it myself, maybe only if you're not from Manchester.

For me, soft Scottish, Irish and Welsh accents are the tops. At the bottom of the list would be Scouse, whilst it's normally a girls prerogative, spitting as part of a casual conversation is a big no-no from me. Although I once knew a lass from Blackburn whose accent could really kill the mood.. "ooh ay, gerrit in quick like cos eyes on th'eat!"

Can't see it myself, maybe only if you're not from Manchester.

For me, soft Scottish, Irish and Welsh accents are the tops. At the bottom of the list would be Scouse, whilst it's normally a girls prerogative, spitting as part of a casual conversation is a big no-no from me. Although I once knew a lass from Blackburn whose accent could really kill the mood.. "ooh ay, gerrit in quick like cos eyes on th'eat!"
I like that AJ Odudu, but she's got a voice like Fabian Delph.

Having said that, I could probably just about bring myself to look past it.

b20c04a118563f836130eb4fd56897f3.jpg

I like that AJ Odudu, but she's got a voice like Fabian Delph.

Having said that, I could probably just about bring myself to look past it.

b20c04a118563f836130eb4fd56897f3.jpg
I imagine the dirty talk from her would be along the lines of, ‘Ooh, put it int’ back door luv. Won’t need any lube, I’m sweating cobs down there’!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.