Mancunian voted sexiest accent

urry favourI moved from Newton Heath to near Glastonbury. They all love my accent down here.
I have mates who live in Norfolk. The locals are either shit scared of them or busy trying to curry favour to bask in their reflected glory...Not kidding. Strangers from a big city are a novelty... seen it myself....Had a bit of fun with it over the years when visiting. I actually had people ask if I knew anyone from Coronation st...As it happens I do,or rather did, but it felt like bullshit telling them. :O)

I moved darn sarf years ago and love to hear Manc accents, specially on girls. Defo sexy.

Re Corrie and Emmerdale, the producers seem to think any old fkn Northern accent will do: Manc, Lanky, Yorks. They are actually easy to tell apart, unless very soft.

Manc is a melting pot accent. Strong Lancashire influence but quite different. Assimilated Greater Mcr towns like Bolton and Oldham and Bury used to be more traditional Lancs but are gradually melding.

To those who claim to be able to discern one inner Manc district from another, I’d challenge you to a blind listening. Crumpsall v Gorton v Hulme v Fallowfield? Bollocks with two LLs.
I don't think anyone has said they can discern an individual district...Certainly not me, but the typical Liam Gallagher standard model is bollocks and I stand by that. Wiv capickul ll's wiv fuggin bells on...

Girls with a geordie accent is sexy..

I’m in the minority that I don’t find Geordie sexy at all. I struggle to understand it to be honest.

I like girls with plummy Home Counties accents, or American housewife accents, like my missus!

I really miss listening to my ex from Denton, she really had the filthiest mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.