Mangala Confirmed? (not official yet)

Re: Mangala Confirmed

The website wasn't hacked I don't think,
If you watch videos on the city website, when it gets to the end sometimes a little playlist will come up at the bottom of the video screen and you can choose another video that may have not even been put up as a separate article etc.

When that Fernandinho documentary was on I watch the first three parts whilst they were still advertising the first one.

The video player that the site uses allows you to see the next selection of videos because they are all stored in the same place so I think someone got lucky and found the Mangala one.

Example;
11w7pl3.png

Watch the Guidetti golf keepy uppy one and then you see loads more about Guidetti that I have never even seen advertised before.

CTID101 said:
The website wasn't hacked I don't think,
If you watch videos on the city website, when it gets to the end sometimes a little playlist will come up at the bottom of the video screen and you can choose another video that may have not even been put up as a separate article etc.

When that Fernandinho documentary was on I watch the first three parts whilst they were still advertising the first one.

The video player that the site uses allows you to see the next selection of videos because they are all stored in the same place so I think someone got lucky and found the Mangala one.

Example;
11w7pl3.png

Watch the Guidetti golf keepy uppy one and then you see loads more about Guidetti that I have never even seen advertised before.
What the City spokesman actually said was
Our video storage system for City TV has been hacked and the video was leaked.
But CTID101 is right, you could watch the Mangala video by watching any video on the official site and then clicking "Newest" - somebody on Twitter said he'd been watching unreleased videos that way for months. I don't think anybody broke in, they left the door open.

According to he Daily Fail the video was hacked. ;-)

Manchester City are still waiting to complete the £32million signing of FC Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala despite footage leaking out of the player discussing his move.

It is understood that the video vault on City’s website was hacked, leading to the interview briefly appearing on the internet before being taken down.

However, it was filmed 12 days ago when Mangala travelled to Manchester for his medical and a tour of the club’s Carrington training facility before going on holiday.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2704890/Eliaquim-Mangala-transfer-Manchester-City-finalised-despite-leaked-video-Porto-defender-discussing-move.html#ixzz38QW8LvLM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z38QW8LvLM</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The plot thickens.

This is City playing games people... wakeup.

The media want to ignore us... ok.

The website wasn't hacked, we're just playing the game.

Social media erupts = loads of exposure for City.

So nice when you know how to promote shit online :)

Why Always Ste said:
This is City playing games people... wakeup.

The media want to ignore us... ok.

The website wasn't hacked, we're just playing the game.

Social media erupts = loads of exposure for City.

So nice when you know how to promote shit online :)

Does seem like that. Even the fact it came out on a Thursday night, as opposed to maybe, last night, seems convenient.
What next? Will the master tapes to the next U2 album be stolen... again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.