Mangala Confirmed? (not official yet)

Re: Mangala Confirmed

Why Always Ste said:
This is City playing games people... wakeup.

The media want to ignore us... ok.

The website wasn't hacked, we're just playing the game.

Social media erupts = loads of exposure for City.

So nice when you know how to promote shit online :)
I don't think we would be so unprofessional as to do that to Porto.

SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:

Agreed. Whenever it looks like either conspiracy or cock up, it's usually cock up.

Unfortunately whilst most things at the club have significantly improved, advanced and evolved since the takeover, this is still much more likely to be a cock up than a stroke of marketing genius.

SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:

We wouldn't, that's amateur and cheap, could actually damage us.

I assume now this has happened Porto will want to announce this to the Portuguese Stock Exchange quite quickly - I'm not sure whether they can announce during the day but I'd be surprised if they are not on the phone to City saying all " games are off" this needs to be announced pronto because it will damage Porto's relationship with analysts and investors if they are not seen to be completely honest. The suspicion in the markets must be that this deal has been done but is being kept under wraps - which is hardly consistent with the transparency rules demanded by a stock exchange. I bet Txiki's mobile was ringing red hot in the early hours - or late at night in the US.

nmc said:
I assume now this has happened Porto will want to announce this to the Portuguese Stock Exchange quite quickly - I'm not sure whether they can announce during the day but I'd be surprised if they are not on the phone to City saying all " games are off" this needs to be announced pronto because it will damage Porto's relationship with analysts and investors if they are not seen to be completely honest. The suspicion in the markets must be that this deal has been done but is being kept under wraps - which is hardly consistent with the transparency rules demanded by a stock exchange. I bet Txiki's mobile was ringing red hot in the early hours - or late at night in the US.

If these investors haven't heard Mangala is going to City they must have been in a sealed canister at the bottom of the sea all summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.