Mangala Confirmed? (not official yet)

Re: Mangala Confirmed

Like I said when everyone was getting on that fella's back for saying it was done and he had picked 20 as his shirt number.....done, but not done!

Len Rum said:
Mods
For the avoidance of doubt could you change the thread title by adding ' (Not)' to the end.

He did a photoshoot for a club sponsor which i assume means he has signed and that was part of his contract.
I can't see him doing that shoot if he was not already signed tbh.

TCIB said:
Len Rum said:
Mods
For the avoidance of doubt could you change the thread title by adding ' (Not)' to the end.

He did a photoshoot for a club sponsor which i assume means he has signed and that was part of his contract.
Agreed, but still not official.
Perhaps add 'maybe ' to to the title?

Len Rum said:
TCIB said:
Len Rum said:
Mods

Agreed, but still not official.
Perhaps add 'maybe ' to to the title?

Hehe why not, strange situation isn't it, i am sure the suits have valid reasons beyond the Porto part about telling their share holders first etc etc.

TCIB said:
Len Rum said:
Mods

Apparently he did the sh0ot after completing his medical. In the anticipation that the deal will go through. But he hasn't actually signed yet because they're still sorting out the 3rd party issues. Hence the video shouldn't have seen the light of day, yet.

cibaman said:
TCIB said:
Len Rum said:
Mods

Apparently he did the sh0ot after completing his medical. In the anticipation that the deal will go through. But he hasn't actually signed yet because they're still sorting out the 3rd party issues. Hence the video shouldn't have seen the light of day, yet.

Gotcha, thanks for that info, makes more sense now.

TCIB said:
cibaman said:
TCIB said:

Not to me.

I think more likely, the deal is done but we cannot announce it yet for some reason - possibly to do with stock market restrictions as someone said, or perhaps just contractual agreement with Porto. We've had the video up ready to go and now it's leaked out we've had to come up with some nonsense cover up story.

I don't believe we would have got the video up on the servers ready - with all the internal approvals that would be needed for that - if he hadn't actually signed.

Chippy_boy said:
TCIB said:
cibaman said:

Not to me.

I think more likely, the deal is done but we cannot announce it yet for some reason - possibly to do with stock market restrictions as someone said, or perhaps just contractual agreement with Porto. We've had the video up ready to go and now it's leaked out we've had to come up with some nonsense cover up story.

I don't believe we would have got the video up on the servers ready - with all the internal approvals that would be needed for that - if he hadn't actually signed.

Nobody does a video if they haven't signed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.