Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

He posted a recovery video on Insta with him running etc. following 5 months in Barcelona getting fit again. He's probably still in rehab, but it doesn't look like he's too far off.

A club could take a punt on him, but I do feel like he's just going to end up leaving on a free. We'll see.

Ah right cheers

He posted a recovery video on Insta with him running etc. following 5 months in Barcelona getting fit again. He's probably still in rehab, but it doesn't look like he's too far off.

A club could take a punt on him, but I do feel like he's just going to end up leaving on a free. We'll see.

The fact he's done that suggests he wants to play.

Shame it didn't work out with us - we've had our fair share of those. I'd let him go on a free now if he could find a club, least the wages are gone.

As to the extension to try and get a fee - surely not?.

When you see the silly money quoted for some CB's you would think someone would take a punt on Manga. I still think he is a decent player - just doesn't fit the way we play. He would have been fine in most of our teams pre Pellegrini.

Might end up back in our squad again till January with Zinchenko heading out and Stones perhaps spending some time at defensive midfield.

He'd do well at any club that doesn't have to worry about high line defending. All his other defensive attributes are very good.

Mangala doesn’t thrive in any system. I don’t think Everton play anything like us and, if anything, he was worse for them than us.

He really has been a total disaster hasn't he? How could we be so wrong when buying him. Funny enough I like him still, don't think it is his fault, he is just in the completely wrong place. Strange that he doesn't want to move to the right place, wherever that may be. Money I suppose.

He was error prone for Porto. So its even more baffling that we signed him, especially for £42m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.