Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Apparently he is on 100k/a week. No way did we extend his contract with that wage. he probably had an option for an extra year which he himself triggered.
Players cant trigger their own extensions. This is an accountancy move as it use the amortisation to drive down his book price. Also allows us to potentially make something back on him.

It still surprises me that this was ever allowed to happen. The amount involved ... yeesh.

I know we get most transfers right and looks like we've improved in that regard since we signed Mangala. That said we seem to have improved, does anyone know what's changed behind the scenes since then? If I recall correctly we signed Bony soon after. Is the difference just Pep?

So has he left now and looking for a club.

No. Nobody has come in for him yet even with no transfer fee. If that’s still the same situation when the window closes, and we want him to leave, we will have to pay him again to go.

It’s still a gamble for anyone to take him even for nothing as they will have to pay him something and his record is of a player that’s either injured or is not very good when fit.

My joy at last season’s achievements has been completely destroyed by the Mangala saga. Not only did Txiki and his mates fcuk this one up but they bottled the quadruple too. I’ve been a Blue through thick and thin since 2012 and this is intolerable.

Very good , but I think your worm is dead.

It still surprises me that this was ever allowed to happen. The amount involved ... yeesh.

I know we get most transfers right and looks like we've improved in that regard since we signed Mangala. That said we seem to have improved, does anyone know what's changed behind the scenes since then? If I recall correctly we signed Bony soon after. Is the difference just Pep?
I suppose sometimes you dodge the bullet, sometimes you don't - the Pogba thread got to 3000 odd pages.

My joy at last season’s achievements has been completely destroyed by the Mangala saga. Not only did Txiki and his mates fcuk this one up but they bottled the quadruple too. I’ve been a Blue through thick and thin since 2012 and this is intolerable.

*GONE FISHING*
**BACK SOON***

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.