Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Tried to play elsewhere? he refused permanent moves to Stoke and Palace, was only interested in loan offers so he collect loyalty bonus. Not sure the "the next Danny Mills" is unfair tbh. Palace even offered the same wages. Yes he has right to refuse, but it doesn't change the fact that he is milking it.
Danny Mills sat on his arse for years. Mangala got a big deal from us and has tried a couple of loans from us to try and move on. Stoke went down - good decision & Palace were on the way down when he got offered.

And Danny Mills is also a gobshite.

Danny Mills sat on his arse for years. Mangala got a big deal from us and has tried a couple of loans from us to try and move on. Stoke went down - good decision & Palace were on the way down when he got offered.

And Danny Mills is also a gobshite.

He hasn’t tried to move on he made sure we paid his wages and came back.

None of the teams he played with wanted him in terms of paying us a transfer fee.

You are right in regards to Danny Mills being a gobshite and a terrible pundit to boot.

Mangala is very smiley but I think I’d be happy at city too.

Only pointing out the stupidity of your post
Feel free to do your own research, but I’m talking about before the Palace offer. When Milan and Valencia were in talks. He ended up at Valencia on loan but the permanent deal was there to be done if we had kept our price down.

Feel free to do your own research, but I’m talking about before the Palace offer. When Milan and Valencia were in talks. He ended up at Valencia on loan but the permanent deal was there to be done if we had kept our price down.
And again, that still comes down to whether Mangala wanted to leave or not. Not having a go but many lose all sight of the contract he signed with us and think City can simply say were selling you now to go and play there and he has to go

And again, that still comes down to whether Mangala wanted to leave or not. Not having a go but many lose all sight of the contract he signed with us and think City can simply say were selling you now to go and play there and he has to go
I’m not stupid mate, so don’t pigeon hole me with whoever else you’re talking about, I’m well aware of his rights to stick it out. We have though in the past been guilty of over-pricing players, Joe Hart being another prime example.

I’m not stupid mate, so don’t pigeon hole me with whoever else you’re talking about, I’m well aware of his rights to stick it out. We have though in the past been guilty of over-pricing players, Joe Hart being another prime example.
I wasn't suggesting you were (apologies if you thought that), but as I say many seem to think the club can simply do what they wish with contracted players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.