Mangala signs new contract

There's about 4m of his fee left on the books at most and any reduction in the cost applied to this year would be miniscule, if we hadn't already applied the full amortization.

It helped the finances that we didn’t spend on defensive cover in January, I guess

Surely he wouldn’t take up one of our non homegrown spots in our squad?

The most likely reason is City have done this purely to annoy me. This has worked. I’ve just got to understand what I’ve done wrong. I saw United at OT 35 years ago would that be it?

The most likely reason is City have done this purely to annoy me. This has worked. I’ve just got to understand what I’ve done wrong. I saw United at OT 35 years ago would that be it?
Just you wait till he gets his contractual bonus "let the air out of CWC's tires the morning of an important day at work:- £50mil"

He does.
Did you lie when you were 17?

Some players join from abroad and immediately hit the ground running unfortunately others sometimes take until the next season and struggle for the first 6 months. Must take Mangala 5 years. Roll on 19-20

Played in 1/4 of the league games last season - the best ever top flight side. And lost games in run to winning League Cup. He can't be that bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.