Manipulation

What do you propose - we go round to Cook's office and demand the truth?
Phone Craig up and ask him to retract his comments and tell us he really can't stand Cook and the Club - would that be better for everyone.

Look - no one is blinkered about this saga - clearly a lot of PR, humble pie and face saving has gone on behind the scenes. But everyone knows that - it's a case of why keep raking it up - The solution is the best for both parties.

gio's side step said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Of course City have bought his silence. There can be no doubt about it, surely.

It happens all the time in football.

I don't think Bellamy hates City, I think he likes us. I think he's gutted to miss out on the chance of trophies. I don't know how he feels about Khaldoon and Cook to be honest. It's obvious he hates Mancini though.

When will some people realise that the majority of stuff you read in the press is spin?

I actually think Bellamy likes us. The club. Fans. But saying Khaldoon and Cook are great men, which is then followed with a Cook love letter response on the OS, which is then followed with a reference to Bellamy's love letter to Khaldoon on the OS, smells hilarious.

I haven't even seen the letters. Just heard brief quotes on Radio 5.

I might go and have a look.

well that was my next sort of question/idea

will we be going with a diamond formation in midfield ala chelski?

Dont have any problem with this but when we need a plan B or C then you have to change formations sometimes and require different playes to do so...so occasionally it may be 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 or even 4-4-2......

I want to see vaiation in style of play when needed and Ive not seen this from RM....yet!!!.

It will be interesting to see if he has left himself the ability to do so with the likes of bellamy and ireland (probably) leaving

simon23 said:

Dont have any problem with this but when we need a plan B or C then you have to change formations sometimes and require different playes to do so...so occasionally it may be 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 or even 4-4-2......

I want to see vaiation in style of play when needed and Ive not seen this from RM....yet!!!.

It will be interesting to see if he has left himself the ability to do so with the likes of bellamy and ireland (probably) leaving

It's not relevant to the thread Simon to be honest.

I think it will be daimond against Liverpool, like the first 35 mins against Valencia.

GaudinoMotors said:
Phone Craig up and ask him to retract his comments and tell us he really can't stand Cook and the Club - would that be better for everyone.

Look - no one is blinkered about this saga - clearly a lot of PR, humble pie and face saving has gone on behind the scenes. But everyone knows that - it's a case of why keep raking it up - The solution is the best for both parties.

If you read my OP, I was actually saying this with a smile on my face at having read some of the hilarious shite on here, for example, does anyone have the email address for Ian Wright so they can ask him his thoughts on Bellamy now, after slating us in the press.

It was a bit of fun. A pop back at what I thought was a piece of shite. So I actually don't believe 'everyone does know that' as you say. And for those who do, mentioning it, still sits a little uneasy with them. They see it as something negative. When in reality it isnt. It's having a pop in jest at the hiarachy and the project. That doesnt mean Im less of a fan or less optimistic about our season, or less likely to get behind them.

simon23 said:

myself have never seen so many different variations, Mancini change formations under games all the time. its strange who someone can take of the most obvious and make it non existent, just because you dont like the guy.

Nothing wrong with the original post - very easy to be cynical about what's gone on - no doubt craig's biography will reveal all, but not till after his contract has expired, or he's been sold.

gio's side step said:
GaudinoMotors said:

If you read my OP, I was actually saying this with a smile on my face at having read some of the hilarious shite on here, for example, does anyone have the email address for Ian Wright so they can ask him his thoughts on Bellamy now, after slating us in the press.

It was a bit of fun. A pop back at what I thought was a piece of shite. So I actually don't believe 'everyone does know that' as you say. And for those who do, mentioning it, still sits a little uneasy with them. They see it as something negative. When in reality it isnt. It's having a pop in jest at the hiarachy and the project. That doesnt mean Im less of a fan or less optimistic about our season, or less likely to get behind them.

Tubthumpers bingo. See how long before you get house:

"Get behind the team FFS"
"Get behind the manager FFS"
"Fuck off to the swamp FFS"
"10 years ago we were at Lincoln FFS"
"so called-fans like you"
"moan moan moan"
"we finished 5th FFS"
"FFS"

Didsbury Dave said:
gio's side step said:

Tubthumpers bingo. See how long before you get house:

"Get behind the team FFS"
"Get behind the manager FFS"
"Fuck off to the swamp FFS"
"10 years ago we were at Lincoln FFS"
"so called-fans like you"
"moan moan moan"
"we finished 5th FFS"
"FFS"

I've had 'you're a rag' more than those to date

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.