Manipulation

I forgot that one. Having 8000 posts kind of knocks that one off the list. Although I get the odd one to be honest.

gio's side step said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tubthumpers bingo. See how long before you get house:

"Get behind the team FFS"
"Get behind the manager FFS"
"Fuck off to the swamp FFS"
"10 years ago we were at Lincoln FFS"
"so called-fans like you"
"moan moan moan"
"we finished 5th FFS"
"FFS"

I've had 'you're a rag' more than those to date

To be fair fella, I have you down as a rag, a relatively intelligent one mind.

You have posted nothing but negativity in your short time on here.

Don't give a fuck if I'm wrong either, rag in my book.

Rammy said:
gio's side step said:

To be fair 'fella', you are a little late in the day with this reply. I thought you'd have posted it a little sooner. I wrote a post a few weeks ago about why I think City can win the league. I won't bother adding all the other positive posts Ive made about specific players, some in defence of them also when on the receiving end of illogical criticism. The most intelligent thing you have said is 'that you don't give a fuck if you're wrong'. I like that attitude. However, you are wrong. And likewise, I don't give a fuck what you think about that either.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not having demonstrated what you perceive to be the criteria by which you judge a city fan to be a city fan' enough. How terrible of me.

gio's side step said:
Rammy said:

To be fair 'fella', you are a little late in the day with this reply. I thought you'd have posted it a little sooner. I wrote a post a few weeks ago about why I think City can win the league. I won't bother adding all the other positive posts Ive made about specific players, some in defence of them also when on the receiving end of illogical criticism. The most intelligent thing you have said is 'that you don't give a fuck if you're wrong'. I like that attitude. However, you are wrong. And likewise, I don't give a fuck what you think about that either.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not having demonstrated what you perceive to be the criteria by which you judge a city fan to be a city fan' enough. How terrible of me.

Ooooooohh. Deuce.

OP is spot on.
Anyone with any intelligence whatsoever knows what Bellamy must think about Cook, that much is clear.. he's obviously been negotiated in tonthat statement, you could see as much from the expression on his face as he delivered it

Ps I'm not a rag either

Feed the Elk said:
OP is spot on.
Anyone with any intelligence whatsoever knows what Bellamy must think about Cook, that much is clear.. he's obviously been negotiated in tonthat statement, you could see as much from the expression on his face as he delivered it

Ps I'm not a rag either

I've just about got "any intelligence whatsoever", and I think you're both wrong.

And paranoid doom-junkies.

But seeing as we're all guessing, no point getting our knickers in a twist, eh?

;^)

gio's side step said:
Dhenry said:
You strike me as the kind of guy, who would read a fairytale ending with "and they all lived happily ever after." and have an uncontrollable urge to grab a pen and rewrite it into "until they died in horrible circumstances."

He's gone, he wishes us all the best, we wish him all the best.

You sound like the kind of guy who listens to the government tell us that there are WMD's in Iraq and that we should go to war based on this premise, and say, yeeehaaa, sounds perfectly acceptable and legitimate to me.

Has nothing to do with the sincerity of the quotes - the fact that he was man enough to say it - proves a point either way. All smiles to the camera means that this bit of controversy is behind us. This is just beating a dead horse. So I'll say it again.

He's gone, he wishes us all the best, we wish him all the best.

gio's side step said:
Is it just me or can anyone else smell the shit around this whole new Bellamy/City shag fest?

I have made my thoughts clear on why I like Bellamy. And whils't I understand the criticism of him with regards to his comments off the field, I have also noted how I find it somewhat hypocritical that virtually no criticism has been made of Tevez who whilst stating particularly different things, still has in principle spoke out about Mancini and on more than one occassion stated his unhappiness with life in football, which certainly undermines his position as an employee of city. I didn't expect the 'my shit roll is blue' 'cant criticise a blue' army on here to respond to this.

However, whilst I like Bellamy, I am not buying this new love in between himself and the club. The positive comments he has made are in my opinion, not wholly genuine. Nor do I believe Cook's immediate comments posted on the website after Bellamy's press conference were wholly genuine. It doesn't require any intellectual discourse analysis to smell what has really happened here. As part of us 'helping' Bellamy out (wages), we have bought his silence. Bellamy has agreed to say some lovely things about us, and we have agreed to say some lovely things in return.

So what you might say? It's all good. It's all still positive. It's great PR by City. Perhaps so. I (a) just wanted to offer a different take, and (b) make this point when some muppets are posting threads about getting in touch with Ian Wright to note Bellamy doesn't have any beef with City. FFS.

'Gary Cook and Khladoon are great men' - love it Craig.

I'm not sure your little diatribe warranted a new post....but your entitled to have your say as others are entitled to have theirs wrt ian wright.. imo...

simon23 said:
well that was my next sort of question/idea

will we be going with a diamond formation in midfield ala chelski?

Dont have any problem with this but when we need a plan B or C then you have to change formations sometimes and require different playes to do so...so occasionally it may be 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 or even 4-4-2......

I want to see vaiation in style of play when needed and Ive not seen this from RM....yet!!!.

It will be interesting to see if he has left himself the ability to do so with the likes of bellamy and ireland (probably) leaving

Really?? I have never seen a City manager so happy to change formations and systems mid-game as much as Mancini. He rarely plays the same one for a full 90.

Have you been watching?

He certainly has been doing it in pre-season (sometime 3 or 4 times) and did it all last season. Including in his first game against Stoke.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:01 pm --<br /><br />
gio's side step said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tubthumpers bingo. See how long before you get house:

"Get behind the team FFS"
"Get behind the manager FFS"
"Fuck off to the swamp FFS"
"10 years ago we were at Lincoln FFS"
"so called-fans like you"
"moan moan moan"
"we finished 5th FFS"
"FFS"

That is because you both moan and slate City more than you appear to "support" them.

Just an observation and doesn't mean that you are not supporters. Just moany, depressing ones that hold some players (Ireland for DD and Bellamy for GST) in higher regard than the club (which will obviously annoy some other supporters hence the negative comments).

But it doesn't change the way either of you post so it will continue, whether right or fair. You are both big boys though so I wouldn't let it bother you for fucks sake ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.