Manny Pacquiao to fight Antonio Margarito

Pacquaio will win this one I think. He might struggle with Margaritos reach though.

Just wish him and Floyd Mayweather could sort a fight out because that would be epic!

he is not big enough to fight at light middle, unless as mayweather said hes taking growth hormones,Makes you wonder?

The Fixer said:
Manny Pacquiao to fight former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito‎ in his next fight but supposedly at light middle.

What you think guys?

I tell you what i think....... Bob Arum needs his head blowing off.

Didn't even have the decency to sit down at a negotiating table with floyds people.
And before the pac 'the smack' supporters start, mayweather has gone on record stating he would agree to pacs wishes of no needles 14 days before the fight as long as random urine samples could be taken up until 48 hrs before the fight........ up there with this guy for me

hansiecronje_narrowweb__300x405,0.jpg

Ricster said:
Costa Del City said:
Pac v May needs to happen its making all these other fights dull and pointless to me.
Never gonna happen cos Pac is a cheat
Prove it.

Pac is apparently asking for a 150 pound catchweight. So it's actually closer to welter than junior middle. So what's the fucking point? Floyd best be fighting Williams or Martinez (NOT COTTO) or else this year is another write off for boxing fans.

And Bob Arum can fuck off as well for even letting Margarito fight again under his promotion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.