Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

in reality,he knows what that tittle means to the club so i wouldn't put my faith in his words cause it says "hey i want u to win"and if u dont im kicking u out.

davealvers said:
Oh no!! How will the hacks cope with this? That's their 'Mancini under huge pressure from the hierarchy to beat Utd and win title or he's toast' story out of the window for this week. Looks like they'll have to find another way to try and destablize us for the derby.

Very shrewd move by Sheikh Mansour and the club.

My thoughts exactly - the rags are losing the mind games this year that's for sure

I've been a critic of Roberto, but the way the team responded to adversity and got back into the title race, that was good.

Even if we don't win it, as long as we fight to the end that is all anyone can ask at this point.

His transfer targets this summer are looking spot on if rumour can be believed, they look to correct the problems we've had this season. No point in sacking Mancini if better isn't available anyway.

City Raider said:
cant believe some of the shite on here considering our next game - seemingly more important to prove you are right than support the manager
^^^This^^^

Dickhead Dave & his Cabal Cronies would rather see the club fail to prove their 'Mancini is shit, let's get Mourinho in' mantra than support the club they claim to support.

I've been off work for a week & was immediately attacked by the Rag hoards I work with led by their bloodshot eyed leader Red John. They all started going on like it was our fault the blue dippers got a draw at the Theatre of Debt & went on to say ' So you're back in the title race? We're gonna fuckin murder you's next week on your own manor which'll make this 20th title all the sweeter.'

I dunno, & maybe I'm in a minority here but I honestly believe the title is ManUre's to lose & at best I think we've got a puncher's chance, but when I said this the Rags went fuckin mad!! Lol

Red John went on; 'You're all just like that fuckin Mancini trying to deny you're back in the title race trying to put the pressure back on us you twat! But it wont fuckin work you fuckin bastard, it wont fuckin work!!! You all think you're fuckin smart but we'll fuckin have the lot of you, you bastard!'

Pressure? What pressure? As I said I think the title is ManUre's to lose but with people like Dickhead Dave & his disciples, who needs Rags at a time like this!!!

Dribble said:
Red John went on; 'You're all just like that fuckin Mancini trying to deny you're back in the title race trying to put the pressure back on us you twat! But it wont fuckin work you fuckin bastard, it wont fuckin work!!! You all think you're fuckin smart but we'll fuckin have the lot of you, you bastard'
He didn't finish that rant by saying "and I'd love it, just love it, if we beat you next Monday" by any chance? ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dribble said:
Red John went on; 'You're all just like that fuckin Mancini trying to deny you're back in the title race trying to put the pressure back on us you twat! But it wont fuckin work you fuckin bastard, it wont fuckin work!!! You all think you're fuckin smart but we'll fuckin have the lot of you, you bastard'
He didn't finish that rant by saying "and I'd love it, just love it, if we beat you next Monday" by any chance? ;-)
Lol... TBH, I thought Red John was gonna pass out he was so wound up!!! I just said '& a good morning to you too', laughed & walked off. :-)

From what Janet in accounts was saying, Shaun of the Red has been having it with our clients of a Blue persuasion all last week who were all writing off our chances too. (Legendary customer services at our place you know!) I suppose it must be like spoiling for a scrap with an enemy who just relplies 'peace man' like some 60's magic mushroom chomping hippy! & walks off! Lol :-)

To top it off, a client of mine drove TWENTY MILES out of his way JUST to come in & have a go at me!! You should have seen his face when I said 'You've driven all the way from Alderley Edge just to carp on about what you're gonna do to us next week? Why didn't you just use your carrier pigeon or call on your mobile & save your time & petrol? They're all fuckin nuts!! Lol :-)

Just in passing I'd like to thank my source for his prediction which I revealed on the now deleted Roberto Mancini thread a fortnight ago. Not a public contract yet but I think we can be confident that Bob has been told he's the man to take us forward. I'm sure Billy, PB, Dismal, SWPB and the rest will graciously acknowledge their scepticism was misplaced.
Speaking to Abu Dhabi TV before the President's Cup final at the Zayed Sports City Stadium on Sunday, Sheikh Mansour said: "The difference is three points and we do have a chance.
"But whatever happens and even if we don't win I am very happy and satisfied with the players, the team and the management.
"They have performed very well and have improved in their last few matches."

Dribble said:
City Raider said:
cant believe some of the shite on here considering our next game - seemingly more important to prove you are right than support the manager
^^^This^^^

Dickhead Dave & his Cabal Cronies would rather see the club fail to prove their 'Mancini is shit, let's get Mourinho in' mantra than support the club they claim to support.

I've been off work for a week & was immediately attacked by the Rag hoards I work with led by their bloodshot eyed leader Red John. They all started going on like it was our fault the blue dippers got a draw at the Theatre of Debt & went on to say ' So you're back in the title race? We're gonna fuckin murder you's next week on your own manor which'll make this 20th title all the sweeter.'

I dunno, & maybe I'm in a minority here but I honestly believe the title is ManUre's to lose & at best I think we've got a puncher's chance, but when I said this the Rags went fuckin mad!! Lol

Red John went on; 'You're all just like that fuckin Mancini trying to deny you're back in the title race trying to put the pressure back on us you twat! But it wont fuckin work you fuckin bastard, it wont fuckin work!!! You all think you're fuckin smart but we'll fuckin have the lot of you, you bastard!'

Pressure? What pressure? As I said I think the title is ManUre's to lose but with people like Dickhead Dave & his disciples, who needs Rags at a time like this!!!

That may sound far fetched to some,however i think your bang on the money.......which is fucking sad really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.