Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.

The Sun newspaper couldnt have put it better themselves.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
black mamba said:
bluemoon27 said:
i really want the sheik to adopt me,i love the guy

hehe ...

you could always get a job in the Mansour family quarters as a cleaner , and be known as .. 'Sheikh n vac'!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CTscW3dpI[/youtube]

Or a window cleaner !! Sheikh meshammy.

A fantastic couple of days got even better with these quotes.

Not that there was ever any chance of the owners making such a stupid decision as to sack Mancini, but nice to have it confirmed in the face of mischief making from within our own ranks (at the most inappropriate time).

If only that would put it to bed...

Our owners are class. We should all take a leaf out of their book. I'll support whatever decisions they take. Together remember.

Goal difference doesn't really matter now a win is a win, if we win all our remaining matches we win the league simple as that, rags won't score 15 goals and two clean sheets in two matches

Love the guy, we have the best owner in the league, seems to love the club, that video of his cheeky smile when we were brought up, you could tell he was dying to talk about us. Very classy man, glad he's here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.