Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.
I think the point that you have conspicuously missed (or chosen to ignore) is the fact that the Sheikh did say something rather than nothing, which has been pretty much the case hitherto.

Oh no!! How will the hacks cope with this? That's their 'Mancini under huge pressure from the hierarchy to beat Utd and win title or he's toast' story out of the window for this week. Looks like they'll have to find another way to try and destablize us for the derby.

Very shrewd move by Sheikh Mansour and the club.

Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.
Long story short mate, no dead German's, no sandbag's. You were wrong, and the rest. The video's can carry on, nobody put their existence on that.

Seems the early worm fucked the bird. Have a nice day.

bumbleblue said:
timed to perfection if you ask me, just in time to prevent all the city are cracking , mancini under pressure shite.

Well said , fella

Mancini is here to build on success.. 5th ..to 3rd... to 2nd/1st is progresss even at my basic level of maths

I have also noticed that .... over the decades, continuity seems to pay better than panic.....

bobmcfc said:
To be fair to Dave he hated hughes and sven too i think. he had to hate Pearce ( who didn't ?) not sure how he felt about keegan but i bet keegan pissed him off at the end. the next man will have to be peter fucking perfect to stand a chance tbh. I bet even jose would end up getting on his tits eventually. Fact is, nobodies going to get it 100% all the time and they will make mistakes. even mourinho has an ego and stubborness that would challenge even the most patient of guys.
I think Dave's main points that he returns to again and again are:
1. City fans are stupid.
2. Our manager is shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.