Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

The Future's Blue said:
You've got to say that the Sheikh is a cut above, isn't he. That wee smile of joy when he talks about City, we're like his little bundle of joy :)

But tell me, who's right and who's wrong? I read on here today from a well respected (?) journo that Mancini could be in serious trouble. There's also been plenty posted from the likes of Goal.com with posters saying the articles must be well connected with high profile City officials.

I'm confused!!! Who's right, the media or the Sheikh?

Do you really need to ask that?

I would have thought that HH knows exactly what he's talking about, wouldn't you?

The Future's Blue said:
You've got to say that the Sheikh is a cut above, isn't he. That wee smile of joy when he talks about City, we're like his little bundle of joy :)

But tell me, who's right and who's wrong? I read on here today from a well respected (?) journo that Mancini could be in serious trouble. There's also been plenty posted from the likes of Goal.com with posters saying the articles must be well connected with high profile City officials.

You'll just have to wait for the next installment of 'Sunday Supplement' to find out the truth won't you!

Vienna_70 said:
The Future's Blue said:

Do you really need to ask that?

I would have thought that HH knows exactly what he's talking about, wouldn't you?

Clarkie...

lol.

;-)

Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Anyone have a video? Never heard him speak.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pyj2mev4GI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pyj2mev4GI</a>

speaking of city 04:05 with a cheeky smile!
He'll have to work on his pronunciation. It's ''Cit-eh'', your highness. Not ''City''.

JOKING!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.