Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

While I have thought for a while that RM does not have the ultimate nous to win us the league or more especially the CL, it would seem that our fantastic owner thinks differently and that's fine by me.

Mancini has certainly played a blinder on and off the pitch since the very poor effort against Arsenal.

I would imagine that the Sheikh's pronouncements should put to bed the annual "Mourinho is coming" prognostications on BM.

Mancini may not be the best manager in the world, but he obviously has qualities that the owner admires.

redmizzle said:
So much for the owner being a ruthless businessman.

Haven't you heard? We're just his play toy which he will eventually get bored of and sell!!

Must be true all the Rags, Spuds, Scousers, Gooners, Chelskis ect... all said so!

Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Anyone have a video? Never heard him speak.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pyj2mev4GI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pyj2mev4GI</a>

speaking of city 04:05 with a cheeky smile!

I can't understand a word of the language but I listened to the whole thing!

redmizzle said:

You mean if he was he'd bring in the best.

The other scenario is that while he acknowledges Mourinho's ability as a manager he realises that the public image of the club would suffer.

Mourinho aside one of the reasons United are disliked is the ungracious, bullying fella they have managing the club. Successful yes.

Would you want Ferguson as manager? No. And while Jose is not as odious as Ferguson he certainly brings the sort of headlines to his club that maybe Mansour doesn't want.

robbieh said:
redmizzle said:

You mean if he was he'd bring in the best.

The other scenario is that while he acknowledges Mourinho's ability as a manager he realises that the public image of the club would suffer.

Mourinho aside one of the reasons United are disliked is the ungracious, bullying fella they have managing the club. Successful yes.

Would you want Ferguson as manager? No. And while Jose is not as odious as Ferguson he certainly brings the sort of headlines to his club that maybe Mansour doesn't want.

Who cares? The Sheikh is happy with City's progress, that's all that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.