Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.

Akai said:
LoveCity said:
Anyone have a video? Never heard him speak.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pyj2mev4GI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pyj2mev4GI</a>

speaking of city 04:05 with a cheeky smile!

Its not just the sheik though is it everyone behind him starts buzzing to as soon a Manchester city is mentioned. We're so bloody lucky to have Sheik Mansour he's a legend.

I think Mario could do with a trip over there in the summer try and explain to the man who pays his wages why he acts like such a bell-end most of the time. See if he can talk some sense in to him or failing that bury him up to his the neck and leave him in the desert.

Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.

I hope we do get Jose then when he eventually has his bad moments here we can all look forward to you coming on here demanding him out and getting Josep Guardiola!

Didsbury Dave said:

As is your post mate.

Didsbury Dave said:

killjoy1.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:

you think mancini is a poncey haired twat ?

bobmcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

you think mancini is a poncey haired twat ?
It wasn't me who said that, it was the sheikh.

Didsbury Dave said:

You're going to get in a lot of trouble my friend.

Then again, they did request your presence in the thread. Seems you're damned if you do and damned if you don't .... ;)

Didsbury Dave said:

Don't even believe the words of our owner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.