Manuel Locatelli

He was good, not standout, but that's who I would be looking out for, for us. A left back who easily gets up and down the pitch, comfortable on either foot, very aggressive in getting to the box and overlapping. The standout would probably be Gosens from his performance vs France, but he is also a good option who had a good season.
That’s fair, though I wouldn’t have him in my top 5 of LB targets. Locatelli was one of my favorites for DM months ago (from the attainable options).

That’s fair, though I wouldn’t have him in my top 5 of LB targets. Locatelli was one of my favorites for DM months ago.
Looks likely anyway that we will stick with Aké and Zinchenko sadly. As for a DM I wouldn't mind Locatelli, but need to see what other options we have.

Looks likely anyway that we will stick with Aké and Zinchenko sadly. As for a DM I wouldn't mind Locatelli, but need to see what other options we have.
One of the other DM options was on the bench for Switzerland in their first two games...

Yes he is wrong.
What I can’t believe is anyone is going to say this: this player is ticks all the boxes, but he is from X country. It isn’t logical. It’s literally a prejudice. You can say that about Italians or those from, I don’t know, Burkina Faso... or Norway...
Nery Castillo says hi.

But you're right. Though there could also be some general truth in it. Cultural factors correlating to tendencies...etc.
I certainly tend to like it when we sign Argentinians...
But our level of research is pub discussion, selective sample sizes, biased scope.
So...er there...??? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.