Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well deserved, almost gave us a record run of wins at the most important and difficult time of the year. After Everton lets hope another run is on the way starting tomorrow.

Heartfelt congratulations to Pellers very much deserved too he has guided the team both mentally and tactically through a very difficult period injury wise apart from the odd off game which every team has we really couldn't have asked any more from the squad. Now everyone is slowly returning to action and we can have confidence going into the last few months of the season, I like Manuel Pellegrini a lot I like how he conducts himself and goes about his business, he's a very tactically astute guy and can change things when he see's things going wrong we're in very safe hands with Pell.

MP was annoyed at the missed chances [first half] at Everton. Chelsea's clinical finishing today merely emphasises his point.

I have every faith in MP's mentality and also his ability to learn from his mistakes, particularly substitutions, in my view.

It's difficult to imagine that he could do any more at the moment after 'FFP summer', the injuries and the resurgence of Chelsea. Shit happens.

All I now ask is that he stays positive and goes for it in every game [possibly Chelsea aside] and in every competition. When Yaya and Bony come back, we'll have a fairly bulky squad that is mostly fit [insha'allah].

So let's all do ourselves a favour and focus on us and how many we can score between now and the end of May.

I am already bored with all this 'five points behind, flapperty, flap' bollocks. For MCFC, 8 points behind in April in nowt, never mind February. CTID

As I said yesterday, can't fault MP.

Buggered by injuries, FFP and a decent Chelsea side.

All I would add now is that we have to up our game and mentality as we are obviously everybody's cup final whereas it seems like roll over and die for Jose.

hgblue said:
Did nothing wrong today. The injuries and ACON caught up with us I'm afraid.

Not sure about Lampard sub though, should have probably waited bit more for that.

Yeah can't blame him for that really. Had the players he had, more on individuals on the pitch not stepping up/not being fully match fit really

Curse of the award.

Not blaming him because the players just didnt want it today, but our home form is no where near as formidable as previous seasons and weve been leaking goals on our own patch consistently since August.

Navas staying on the pitch for 80 mins was mind boggling too.

Needs to seriously re- evaluate his assessment of Navas' worth to the side.

I'm starting to think Navas is in possession of some compromising pictures of pellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.