Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
But maybe he thought that Lampard might be fired up by playing at his old stamping ground for probably the last time.
.....or just that Lampard would be the safer, more experienced option, to help prevent a late defeat, whilst still offering some threat going forward.

I wouldn't have risked 20 minutes of Jovetic yesterday either, unless we had no other choice.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mister Appointment said:
wayne71 said:
Somebody said we where getting Mourinho a while ago?

Ahh the classic lane change of the internet troll.

Let's hear it Wayne. Which better managers than Pellegrini would've beaten Mourinho's chelsea yesterday ?

Dyou wanna phone a friend ? :)
Yeah 'cause if we'd had a better manager, Milner and Aguero would have got good chances on target instead of missing them. The only mistake I felt he made was to bring Lampard on instead of Jovetic, when it was always likely that Lampard would be a bit overawed by the occasion. Jovetic would have been playing a bit further forward and perhaps been a bit more dangerous. But maybe he thought that Lampard might be fired up by playing at his old stamping ground for probably the last time.

Yes, I thought that was a mistake too. In some ways those lampard goals earlier in the season are working against us in that they give a bit of a false impression of the impact he can actually have on a game. His age was really apparent when he came on and we lost some momentum. I'd have had jovetic on too in the hole.

Im not a big believer in this 'destiny' rubbish to be honest. When he came on my brother in law was going "he's going to win it, it's written in the stars" and I was going "no he isn't, the game is going to bypass him". Pellegrini got a bit caught up in the hyperbole with that one I think.

karen7 said:
blueinsa said:
karen7 said:

They take turns and goes, like snatch squads, sent to cause havoc when in reality, they just make arses of themselves.

I know,when they had it in for me i got a couple banned lol

Jeez Karen they don't like you either? Suppose it makes sense as its a collection of racist sexist homophobes.

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
blueinsa said:
They take turns and goes, like snatch squads, sent to cause havoc when in reality, they just make arses of themselves.

I know,when they had it in for me i got a couple banned lol

Jeez Karen they don't like you either? Suppose it makes sense as its a collection of racist sexist homophobes.

Add to that they hate disabled people and that about sums them up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.