Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer the manager to instill a bit of fear into a team.

It's somewhat easier to go from mean guy to nice guy than it is to go from nice guy to mean; hard to be taken seriously imo.

Apologies for the reference but it's a trait Ferguson had. I imagine anyone who played for him feared for the lives let alone spot in the team if they put in a performance akin to our first half display and that's what this team needs.

They need to man up and accept that if they play like shit then they'll be told just that. As soon as that half time whistle goes I'd rather the players absolutely shit themselves going into the dressing room for fear of the biggest bollocking ever á la Mike Bassett, not a cuddle and "don't worry, just be patient".

Put the fear up them, make them less likely to take liberties in the future. There's no intensity until the end when realization sets in, get them giving 100% no matter what knowing the manager won't accept anything less.

That starts with the manager.

P.S. his subs are fucking shocking.

In my 40 odd years I suppose I've always been loyal to the managers. Didn't like Saunders, Benson, Coppell or Pearce but these results are very Hughes-esque tbh. It simply isn't or look like happening this season.

Struggling now imo. Looks devoid of ideas and the ones he does have are strange and pointless! He's a great guy and last season took us forward but this season has been nothing sort of shambolic. First time I've thought maybe its time he got the boot

GaudinoMotors said:
Could one of our technical experts post caller Alex's irate but succinct post match rant on BBC Radio Manchester please. I understand they were going to post it on their site.
Summed it up perfectly.

I'd add:-
No improvement whatsoever in our play - actually regressing.
Failure to improve our clear failings.

On another note - the players look heavy - over conditioning.

Listened to that in the car coming back from the game....was epic.

hgblue said:
Fernando in a midfield 2. Two of our best players from last week on the bench. No natural width. No pace. Taking Silva off when we're desperate for a goal. A tactical masterclass from the manager.

This pretty much sums him up.

Fucking awful, he'll definitely be gone at the end of the season but a few more bad results and he may need to go sooner

man united can be 3 points behind us if the win the next game.

hopefully now you understand the severity of the situation.

#PellegriniOut

blueinsa said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Hopefully today is the final nail in the coffin of the useless Chilean yes man.

An imposter of a manager who has brought nothing to the club but failed signings.

This 'charming man' is a useless **** who needs to fuck off and fuck off now.

Must try harder.......

Try harder for what??

To find a more clueless **** than this empty suit managing us??

Dogtanian said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Could one of our technical experts post caller Alex's irate but succinct post match rant on BBC Radio Manchester please. I understand they were going to post it on their site.
Summed it up perfectly.

I'd add:-
No improvement whatsoever in our play - actually regressing.
Failure to improve our clear failings.

On another note - the players look heavy - over conditioning.

Listened to that in the car coming back from the game....was epic.

Wasn't it - best City caller I've ever heard.

mastermind said:
man united can be 3 points behind us if the win the next game.

hopefully now you understand the severity of the situation.

#PellegriniOut

"man united"

Someone boot this fucker off please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.