Manuel Pellegrini sacked

They have done well to get an even less inspiring figure than Manuel in the dug out so credit for managing that.
Moyes is a busted flush but they’ll stay up due to the fact that there’s 3 teams at least who are a lot poorer.

They had to go for Benitez or Potchetinno.

West Ham have the biggest potential of any club around who aren’t already an established top club.

I’m astonished they’ve gone for Moyes.

They had to go for Benitez or Potchetinno.

West Ham have the biggest potential of any club around who aren’t already an established top club.

I’m astonished they’ve gone for Moyes.
I like West Ham so don't want this to sound disrespectful, but surely Pochettino wouldn't have considered them at the moment? He will be keeping his powder dry until summer when I reckon he will get offered a couple of the biggest jobs around. Benitez would have been a decent shout mind.

Few humble pies for some on Moyes I think.
Could instantly tell he has given them a kick up the arse, our work rate was 100x better than it has been in recent weeks. We have a good squad, if they put in the effort we will be more than fine.

Could instantly tell he has given them a kick up the arse, our work rate was 100x better than it has been in recent weeks. We have a good squad, if they put in the effort we will be more than fine.
Haller looked pissed off in his celebration. Any reason for that?

Bournemouth are fucking atrocious. I wouldn’t take anything from that result, as needed as it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.