Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little drunk so I think I best apologise to any posters I have upset this season for my rants.
That includes you Billy.You called it spot on.

You are still a **** though...

Only kidding

Pellers, I salute you, I had considerable and still have some doubts, but a great season in the end. 86 points wins it most seasons so he's set a very good standard, especially considering the extent of injuries. Keep proving me wrong.

just watching the post match celebrations back.
a measured man, much under-rated by many of us on here. respected but humble.
thank you manuel.

Wasn´t at all convinced and half jokingly called him a dud

The joke is well and truly on me but I don´t mind a fookin jot

Football´s about opinions and I base mine only on what I see - MP has now made me see the light

Eternal thanks - a true gent in the Joe Mercer mode to boot - what more could you want !! :))

Quietly gone about his business.
Never got drawn into any bullshit mind games.
Jose-Potless
Brenda-Potless
Wenger-Just a **** and hopefully potless.

Speaks volumes for me that does.

Guardiola-No thanks.

As they were saying the other week on the Sunday supplement Maureen was hailed a genius in his first season at the chavs,for winning the title & league cup

I actually think this is a bigger achievement with over 150 goals scored too this season
What a gentlemen he is.

Just the other week we looked tired, jaded and dead on our feet but the boss kept his cool in the pressure cooker with his eye on the prize, whilst others lost their nerve and bottle during the run in.

MP has shown class and dignity throughout the season and sent a rocket to all the doubters, he's a true champion

A big well done and thank you!

Thanks Manuel!
A quality and classy human being who has earned our respect!
So different to some of the dross purporting to be PL managers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.