Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely delighted for everyone connected with City but especially for Manuel, who has just delivered our best ever season.

Certainly the most dignified manager in the league and probably one of the best football managers in the world.

Skashion said:
Pellers, I salute you, I had considerable and still have some doubts, but a great season in the end. 86 points wins it most seasons so he's set a very good standard, especially considering the extent of injuries. Keep proving me wrong.

heart felt and honest, prefer Mr Pellegrini

Get the feeling this guy is very popular around the club, never seen players giving the manager the bumps before, oh tell a lie Guardiola was the only other one

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

If only he had that much charisma.

What a day mate, what a day.

So happy for Manuel, great to see the players appreciate him.

Been a long season. A lot of people said it would go to the last day and it did. I really believe Pellegrini's man management has been crucial. Both in getting the best out of individuals, but also in doing whatever the fuck he did to keep the group so focussed after Sunderland.

They've all earned all the plaudits that come their way. Now lets see what this fight with UEFA does for the summer ...

City have excelled under pressure

If you look at La Liga, the top 3 have all been unable to win their games for two weekend running

I'm sure that is due in part to Pellegrini's management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.