Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Nasri back for this system to work. That and the fullbacks need to seriously up their game.

Said before the game and i'll say it again, Manuel 'Yaya in a midfield two' Pellegrini.

I swear it'll be the mans downfall. Shape all wrong again and the team selection was slightly insulting to a very decent West Ham side in great form.

Awful management today.

The cookie monster said:
Ray78 said:
It is not the system it is down to the collection of players who couldn't handle West Ham's intensity in the first half.
Oh it is mate, especially in a match like this.....

its both, we simply didnt work hard enough in the first half, and everyone could see that Dzeko was having a stinker and needed to be changed. We were so much better after 60 min, IMO a front 4 of:

Navas/Nasri/Milner-------------Silva-----------------Jovetic
-------------------------------------Aguero--------------------------

is much better than a flat 442 with 2 upfront. this doesn't reduce our goals output and makes us less open (silva will drop into central areas, left side will be better covered, we will lose possession less, jovetic will make up for Dzeko's goals)

BlueDejong said:
dobobobo said:
abu13 said:
Hard to believe that the next 10 days could see the end of his reign, however unlikely there is a chance that we could lose to the rags. Newcastle and fuck up the CL, Pressure time for Pelle and i'm not sure he is flexible enough in his approach to change things.

hope im wrong

And who would replace him?

Pep or Vieira.

At this point in the season?

baildon blue said:
We got beaten again in midfield .
Best formation away from home is 4-5-1 .
I wonder what formation he will play in the Manchester derby .

GOD HELP US NEXT WEEK

The cookie monster said:
Ray78 said:
It is not the system it is down to the collection of players who couldn't handle West Ham's intensity in the first half.
Oh it is mate, especially in a match like this.....

The team have the same issues even with an extra midfielder. It boils down to the team that can't cope when being pressed.

Its the hard games when you really find out how good your manager is,

You can not play 442 away from home unless all your midfield are bang on form and they definately aren't.

Dzeko has scored some important goals for this club but his general play is f-in w*nk.

Substitutions should have been made at half time at the LATEST anyone watching the game could see we needed to change it around as Dzeko was a waste of space. Navas not much better.

Our atacking options look a shadow of last seasons, said it before we should have strenghened one of De Maria or Sanchez was a must for us instead of bang average signings again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.