Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's at the stage of questioning replacing the manager is it? Still a long way to go yet and personally, I don't think our squad is as good as last years, particularly when Nasri is out. We aren't balanced at the moment and whereas previously, individual player brilliance would see us through, it isn't happening.

blueparrot said:
dobobobo said:
blueparrot said:
And if Pep wants to see his 3 years out You would risk Vieira would you ?

Either of the two have been on the cards for atleast a year now.

If it's Pep then the assumption has been after next season when both contracts are up. Vieira has always been a popular one here but we really have no idea whether the club have seen enough from him to want to give him the job of taking over from Pellegrini.
If Pep sees out his Bayern contract I would be very surprised if the club risked Vieira rather than Letting Pellegrini see out his contract, Especially as I haven't written us off yet for this season.

Yep, I agree with all of what you have said.

Part of me thinks if Pep doesn't come Vieira will be the next option. But, if I had to put my money on it, Pep will come and Vieira will be his assistant, Pep then moves on and Vieira takes over managing the players he had trained from EDS.

In the mean time, I support Pellegrini.

The most damning aspect of today's performance and result is that any number of Blues expressed their concern in the pre-match thread about the wisdom of a 4 man midfield containing an irredeemable lightweight dilettante in the shape of Navas, and two immobile lumberers in the shape of Ya Ya and Fernando. It's open season on our back 4 at the moment, and both the cause and the cure are screamingly obvious to just about everyone bar Manuel Pellegrini. If he can't/won't make the necessary adjustments, then his days will be very quickly numbered, and at the moment our Charming Man is killing us, plain and simple

blueparrot said:
VOOMER said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Sadly, that seems to be out of the question now.

FFP is certainly taking it's toll, despite the numerous "experts" on here printing mass articles about it having absolutely no effect on us whatsoever.

We went from signing Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Milner and Dzeko to signing no one who could genuinely improve our bsquad. Fernandinho perhaps being the only one. It all kicked in during that summer window where we signed Maicon, Sinclair and Rodwell.

To true and was done to undermine Bobby

What was FFP ?

Financial Fair Play.... a system designed to stop a businessman from putting his own money into his own business.

Logic.

Yeah lets keep backing Pellergrini .
Big week for him next week .
If god for bid he loses the derby .
Could that be ta ta Manuel .

dobobobo said:
blueparrot said:
dobobobo said:
Either of the two have been on the cards for atleast a year now.

If it's Pep then the assumption has been after next season when both contracts are up. Vieira has always been a popular one here but we really have no idea whether the club have seen enough from him to want to give him the job of taking over from Pellegrini.
If Pep sees out his Bayern contract I would be very surprised if the club risked Vieira rather than Letting Pellegrini see out his contract, Especially as I haven't written us off yet for this season.

Yep, I agree with all of what you have said.

Part of me thinks if Pep doesn't come Vieira will be the next option. But, if I had to put my money on it, Pep will come and Vieira will be his assistant, Pep then moves on and Vieira takes over managing the players he had trained from EDS.

In the mean time, I support Pellegrini.

Agreed

robbieh said:
NipHolmes said:
afro2007 said:
the coach has done whatever he can do to make a team perform with is style but the players have some kind of mindset in them proving they do not care about us the fans or the supports,if they do how on earth would be leading against a CSKA MOSCOW and drawing?. Because nothing is important to them to make us the fans happy.

How can you come to such an opinion?

Yaya needs freeing up, Fernandinho partnered with Fernando at the expense of Dzeko and a back-line that is consistently picked together.

This myth that players don't care is nonsense, I detest that opinion and it is a foundation-less, speculative piece of diatribe to be frank.

I know you were bigging up Manuel last year. Having second thoughts now?

I was right, we won the double.

My doubts are with his apparent stubborness but I apportion blame with form, injuries and most of all fortune. We hit the bar and conceded to an offside goal today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.