Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magicpants said:
Damocles said:
Magicpants said:
Couldn't agree more, bringing on Dzeko & Nasri to replace Milner & Jovetic was fucking ridiculous, we lost our protection down the left which meant Di Maria was suddenly a big threat in a game he was anonymous in for an hour and we sacrificed numbers in midfield due to Jovetic playing deep in favour of a fucking donkey with no movement standing with their untroubled back four.

Pellegrini did more to help the rags in the second half than turtle head, instantly turned the game from dominating a very ordinary 10 men into a backs to the wall panic fest, his changes caused tension in the crowd which transfered to the players and the fact we should count ourselves lucky to have scraped a 1-0 win against that shower of shit, in a game we dominated, especially given the fact they were down to 10 men for almost an hour should speak volumes.

I really like Pellegrini as a man and of course I am happy with the result but we won in spite of the manager, not because of him, he is not the right manager for us and the sooner he is replaced the better.

He is the ultimate underdog manager, he would work wonders with a team like Newcastle or Everton, but as a manager trying to win championships and be competitive in Europe he hasn't got a fucking clue beyond 4-4-2 and try to outscore opponents. He makes changes for the sake of making them, he has no plan B and he is either unwilling or unable to identify a problem and fix it in game.

I know i'm gonna get some stick for this but I don't give a fuck, it needs to be said, we need a genuine world class manager, regardless of how Hollistic they may or may not be, as long as we stick with Manuel we will never progress beyond flat track bullies who get found out on the bigger stage, he is fucking clueless.

Pellegrini out!

dq9g3.jpg

The days of acceptance or indifference to longstanding shortcomings as long as we beat the rags are long gone, for us rags at least.

Definitely won despite the manager today.

Idiotic as it was yet again to start with a 2 man midfield, we were the better team both before and after Smalling got sent off.

But having taken a lead it was surely time to play with one striker and then hit United on the break while controlling the midfield.. But no, on comes Edin. To make matters worst off goes Milner our most industrious player. It completely disrupted our rhythm.

Thought Yaya had a good game, lots of incisive passing.

Mister Appointment said:
hilts said:
Mister Appointment said:
Two things. I bet you didn't say that when you saw Silva in the starting line up last Wednesday. And we did win the game so all's well that ends well. :)

Today's game was of much more importance than wednesdays to be fair, we won and i am very happy about it, doesn't mean i can't think a sub from the manager was a poor one

Of course, but i was just pointing out why the sub made sense. Especially as we need Nasri back up to full fitness as soon as possible with Silva out.

I think it's fair to say United were always going to have a spell at some point in the game. The last 10 minutes our decision making was awful. So many times we could've kept the ball but instead simply turned it over to them. That had nothing to do with tactics and everything to do with the fact we're on a bad run and I suspect a bit of nerves set in. We had dominated the match and should've been out of sight, but didn't get the second goal and you could sense the players felt it.

But unlike Chelsea last week, the most important thing is we stood firm and we got the three points. Very little i can criticise in anyone from our side's performance. Feels fucking good and now we can turn our attention to mid week.

In games like this especially after a bad run i agree you really need that second goal, we just did what many teams do in these situations and panic

Damocles said:
Magicpants said:
Damocles said:

The days of acceptance or indifference to longstanding shortcomings as long as we beat the rags are long gone, for some at least.

You mean you've turned into an insufferable twat?

Nice to see a moderator making the effort to raise the level of debate, you are a fine example to all.
If you disagree with me, by all means engage your brain and say why.

I expressed an opinion you apparently disagree with, you decided to resort to name calling, opinions will vary on who is the twat.

RonIpstone said:
Pellegrini's tactical ineptitude and general cluelessness were particularly evident today.

Whilst you have the tactical turtle in charge!

I know who i prefer.

Magicpants said:
Damocles said:
Magicpants said:
The days of acceptance or indifference to longstanding shortcomings as long as we beat the rags are long gone, for some at least.

You mean you've turned into an insufferable twat?

Nice to see a moderator making the effort to raise the level of debate, you are a fine example to all.
If you disagree with me, by all means engage your brain and say why.

I expressed an opinion you apparently disagree with, you decided to resort to name calling, opinions will vary on who is the twat.

You know full well that you shouldn't be discussing our manager Manuel Pellegrini in a Manual Pellegrini thread, please keep on topic

RonIpstone said:
Pellegrini's tactical ineptitude and general cluelessness were particularly evident today.

It's amazing then that he out tikitackticked the genius of King Louis. Our players must be something special as they cost less than United's, have a clueless tactically inept manager, and still they keep on beating the scum.

Happy fucking days if you ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.