Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magicpants said:
Damocles said:
Magicpants said:
The days of acceptance or indifference to longstanding shortcomings as long as we beat the rags are long gone, for some at least.

You mean you've turned into an insufferable twat?

Nice to see a moderator making the effort to raise the level of debate, you are a fine example to all.
If you disagree with me, by all means engage your brain and say why.

I expressed an opinion you apparently disagree with, you decided to resort to name calling, opinions will vary on who is the twat.

In fairness he was probably just saving the rest of us the effort

hilts said:
Magicpants said:
Damocles said:

Nice to see a moderator making the effort to raise the level of debate, you are a fine example to all.

I expressed an opinion you apparently disagree with, you decided to resort to name calling, opinions will vary on who is the twat.

You need a girlfriend (or boyfriend). You sound frustrated. We're champions! Did a double! Just beat the scum! Times are bad!

Hilarious how people thought Dzeko shouldn't have come in. He is actually our best striker in hold up play and is good on the counter as well. Sadly he couldn't do much today. Not pellers fault for Dzeko really.

Magicpants said:
Damocles said:
Magicpants said:
The days of acceptance or indifference to longstanding shortcomings as long as we beat the rags are long gone, for some at least.

You first.

Your opinion doesn't deserve the effort it would take to tell you why your opinion doesn't deserve the effort. Enough people have already pointed out how ridiculous it is

Being a proper supporter means YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM. Especially when there is a bit of low confidence knocking around. You support them through thick and thin. There's not been much thin over the last few years but there's plenty of THICK knocking around on here. Those who are now questioning a manager that is perfect for us at this moment in time and has won trophies are not true supporters. Just ones that are glory hunters and new fans. Get a grip or get lost you tools/rags

wattle said:
Being a proper supporter means YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM. Especially when there is a bit of low confidence knocking around. You support them through thick and thin. There's not been much thin over the last few years but there's plenty of THICK knocking around on here. Those who are now questioning a manager that is perfect for us at this moment in time and has won trophies are not true supporters. Just ones that are glory hunters and new fans. Get a grip or get lost you tools/rags

ha ha nice one

kupest said:
Hilarious how people thought Dzeko shouldn't have come in. He is actually our best striker in hold up play and is good on the counter as well. Sadly he couldn't do much today. Not pellers fault for Dzeko really.

we didnt need him .. we had aguero doing just fine ..

the only player that needed to come off was jovetic .. nasri could have replaced him ..

that last 20 minutes ruined my day.

mastermind said:
kupest said:

the only player that needed to come off was jovetic .. nasri could have replaced him ..

So you're day has been ruined by use winning the derby
Bye bye

mastermind said:
kupest said:

To be fair, we have ruined your day a lot recently lol.

The thinking for Dzeko coming on may possibly have been to make us better at defending set-pieces/crosses since it was the rags only route to goal. However Dzeko didn't look bothered...again. He also looks a man shot of confidence as he could've hit that shot (on the breakaway at about 84mins I think) but instead tried to cut back inside.

Jovetic also needed to come off. He didn't do anything particularly impressive. He also was catching a few of the scums players and maybe Pelle thought it was best to save him from any possible red card (and by how biased the decision making was, I wouldn't have been surprised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.